“Worth the wait”

Hampton Inn Harrisonburg South
Ranked #2 of 23 Hotels in Harrisonburg
Reviewed 7 July 2014

Very nice hotel. Clean well kept rooms and amenities. Pool, exercise room, and great dining nearby.
Only knock is on booking.com who confirmed our reservation however the inn didn't have a record of it. The nice young man at the desk found us a room and right next door to family traveling with us. Breakfast was good, waffles, French toast, sausage, biscuits, coffees and juices all good and fresh.
Definitely worth the extra couple of bucks. Right off route 81 with easy access to JMU campus and downtown. We were passing through, but would consider a longer stay next time.

Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
There are newer reviews for Hampton Inn Harrisonburg South

Reviewed 7 July 2014

Hampton Inn Harrisonburg-South - picked due to location & our direction traveling. Almost everything we experienced was typical of Hampton Inn - very good to excellent well except my pet peeve - I enjoy pork with breakfast. Bacon, sauage - something. And about 1/2 the time I/we spend with Hampton they have something else such as potatoes, which we enjoy too but I like the PORK. Anyway, great place.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Scott I
Reviewed 6 July 2014 via mobile

We stayed in June and July on our two drive for vacation. The staff was very friendly, rooms clean and comfortable. The pool is small, but my son enjoyed swimming after an 8 hr drive. The breakfast was good and saved us from paying for a meal. I will always use this hotel as my resting stop for vacation.

• Stayed: July 2014
Reviewed 6 July 2014

Friendly staff, always greet me with a wonderful hello. Breakfast is great, they also pack breakfasts to go if you don't have time to stop. Safe, clean and convenient to the highway, this is a great place to stop after a long ride.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 4 July 2014 via mobile

Passing through Harrisonburg en route to see friends and stopped at Hampton Inn. Friendly receptionist, details, room keys all to hand from booking along with obligatory cookies.. Great service, room massive, clean and fresh. My only observation TV too small for the room.. Its minor.. Highly recommend..

Stayed: July 2014
Reviewed 25 June 2014

The Hampton Inn-South was excellent! The staff was extremely helpful. They could not have been nicer. Upon entering the room, my family and I found the room very clean with a bathroom that was impressive.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank 229sabrinag
Reviewed 23 June 2014

Great place,great staff,great breakfast!!!!I felt totally safe,everybody was super nice. My room was great and vey luxurious!!I didn't get a chance to use the pool or weight room due to shortage of my time but they looked very nice. Pleasant atmosphere. I would recommend to anyone!!!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business