“AWESOME Buffet!”

Dining options: Breakfast
Gaylord, Michigan
“AWESOME Buffet!”
Reviewed 28 May 2014

All I can say is this is the BEST Buffet I have ever had!!Everything is fresh and delicious not to mention the selection of food is tremendous. Definitely worth the stop... : )

• Visited May 2014
4 Thank charissa121

Rocky Mount, Virginia
“Love the value”
Reviewed 23 May 2014

We eat at the Wood Grill around the UVA campus due to various sports activities. This was my first visit to the one in Harrisonburg. I am a former manager of a Marriott with various eating concepts on property. I look for value in eating with the family. This fills the bill on that account. A clean restaurant with good food. For the price and the really good selections on the buffet. I actually heading up 81 to stay in Harrisonburg because I like the family value. I have a family of 5 so the bill is always above 50 dollars however I usually spend that to get less. I do recommend.

• Visited February 2014
3 Thank Michael A
Harrisonburg, Virginia
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Good Variety of Food”
Reviewed 8 February 2014

The buffet had a good variety of foods. Good food, service is sometimes slow. My son loves this place.

• Visited December 2013
1 Thank John P
Gettysburg, Pennsylvania
“Very good buffet”
Reviewed 6 February 2014

Our son loves buffets so we searched for one while out in Harrisonburg one day on our Massanutten trip. We picked this one and we were so happy with our choice. The place was very clean when we entered and you could see there was a lot of food to choose from. We were seated and our waitress asked if we wanted to order a potato? Apparently that comes with and they will bring them to your table, but we declined. We definitely found enough good food on the buffet and our son loved the chocolate fountain. We would come here again.

• Visited January 2014
1 Thank Suzy S
Winchester, Virginia, United States
“Wonderful!”
Reviewed 26 January 2014

It doesn't matter what time we get there, the food is always fresh and good. A child dropped an orange slice on the floor, picked it up and laid it on the edge of the buffet. A manager was told, he wisked the entire bowl away and came back several minutes later with a new bowl - that was quick!

• Visited January 2014