“Great service and great food made for a great evening”
Review of Union Station

Union Station
Ranked #14 of 259 Restaurants in Harrisonburg
Cuisines: American
Good for: Groups, Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Child-friendly, Bar Scene, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Stephens City, Virginia
“Great service and great food made for a great evening”
Reviewed 5 July 2014

We just spent the past week in Va Beach and the stop in Harrisonburg was a lay over night in route to our second week of vacation at Massenutten. I like to try new places when on vacations, or places new to me. I read some of the reviews which were not great, and boy were those wrong. Our waitress was Sky, and she was simply awesome, my special needs daughter loved her. Now to the food. I ordered the small Calamari for my appetizer, I looked at my wife and said it may be better than Watermans in Va Beach. I ordered the Po Boy, my wife ordered the Turkey Burger, and my daughter had the Chicken Tenders and fries from the kids menu. All the food was great and delivered on time. My daughter said the fries were the best she has had.
Great job and God Bless.

• Visited July 2014

Smyrna, Delaware, United States
“Awesome Place”
Reviewed 5 July 2014

This place had the BEST Burgers we ate the bar and the beer was cold, great place! The restaurant had a great atmosphere and the service was fast.

Visited June 2014
Ashland, Virginia
“Great lunch”
Reviewed 2 July 2014

Enjoyed a really good lunch with excellent service. Very tasty and reasonably priced. Enjoyed the historic atmosphere. Highly recommended.

• Visited July 2014
“One of Harrisonburg's best”
Reviewed 1 July 2014 via mobile

This is one of my family's favorite spots for birthday celebrations and that sort of thing. I have never had a meal that was less than wonderful. My favorite is in the fall when they have the Autumn Burger. The drinks are also great. The Blackberry Jack and Pumpkin Martini rock!

Mundelein, Illinois
“Tini Tuesday the old Wetsel Seed Building”
Reviewed 30 June 2014

Love when I stumble upon specialty martinis on special!!!
The Ginger martini was so smooth, I had two. Local on tap beers pleased my husband. POINTS!
Our personable waitperson was fun and engaging. POINTS!
Abundant menu selections. POINTS!
This duo had Country Carbonara and Candied Walnut and Bleu Cheese Salad, with no room for dessert (awww). Good stuff!
The building is rich in history.

• Visited June 2014