“We will be back!!”
Review of Union Station

Union Station
Ranked #19 of 263 Restaurants in Harrisonburg
Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic, Groups, Child-friendly, Bar Scene, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed 15 August 2014

Found this place on google. In the Burg for farmers markets. Excellent in every way. Outstanding sweet tea, hamburger cooked exactly as ordered, outstanding service, slightly high prices. Wish I had room for dessert.

Reviewed 12 August 2014

Downtown, second floor restaurant. Is in an old tannery building. Alfredo with smoked meats is outstanding. Steak and ale burger has to be tried. Didn't have anything that wasn't good. Service was good.

1  Thank Robert M
Reviewed 12 August 2014 via mobile

Very cool atmosphere very weak food. Have been there multiple times, tried multiple foods but nothing has been good. Last time I had the Cannonball burge, it had no flavor at all. Burgers are always WAY to overcooked.Meats are not good quality. Fries are so-so.

3  Thank Audiopapa
Reviewed 6 August 2014

Neat atmosphere. Stopped at the bar first to have a drink. Dining room looked hectic so we passed and went to another restaurant. We had a fly buzzing around us, and constantly landing in the garnish tray for the drinks, in front of the bartenders while they were working. Realize that this can happen anywhere, but somewhat turned us off, and made us wonder if the kitchen had pest strips.

1  Thank Kojack65
Reviewed 28 July 2014

We visited during Happy Hour when they have many items on their menu at half price. This includes their Barbeque Sandwich. My sandwich was probably one one of the best Barbeque's that I have ever had. I ordered extra sauce as I like my sandwich saucy. We sat at the bar, where the service was very good. Our bartender and server, Ryan, was engaging and very attentive. He made sure that our drinks were full and delivered our meal promptly. Would definitely choose Union Station in the future.