Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Harrisonburg
US$82
Courtyard Harrisonburg(Harrisonburg)
US$134
US$125
The Village Inn(Harrisonburg)(Great Value!)
US$87
US$84
All reviewsfree breakfastfront desk staffjames madison universitynice hotelwafflesstay there againbreakfast arealong driveking suiteshopping and restaurantsbeds were comfortablelots of restaurantsstaff was friendlyroom was spotlessvisiting jmuwe've stayedgreat stop
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 1 June 2014

This was a nice hotel. We stayed one night on our way to New York. The service was friendly and the staff was attentive to our needs. The room was clean but whatever they used had a strong smell. The bed was comfortable but the walls were thin and we could hear people talking in the late hours of the night. The pool was small but warm and clean. The hot tub was a great way to relax after the long drive. Breakfast offered a wide variety of good food. The location was great and there were many great lunch and dinner options to choose from.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank BBB B
Reviewed 29 May 2014

check in was smooth. Rooms were clean. Breakfast was average. In the morning when we needed to use the bathroom there were no cold water in there only hot water in the sink and in the shower. it took 1 hour to get the cold water.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com
Reviewed 17 May 2014

I as a platinum member, I asked for a later check out. But I was given until 12:30. One strike from me. The room was clean and basic. For the money, I would stay somewhere else. There was a little refrigerator in the room which I always appreciate.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 17 May 2014 via mobile

I have not stayed at a Fairfield Inn in a long time. I saw the reviews & decided to try it when I was passing thru. I could not have been happier with the room. It was very clean & nice. The breakfast was pretty typical for this type of place but good. They kept the tables clean and replenished food. Would def stay again!

Stayed: May 2014
Reviewed 9 May 2014

I have stayed here multiple times on my way North. The rooms are clean and comfortable. Great pool and hot tub for a relaxing evening. The location is excellent, lots of restaurants to choose from with a lot of shopping in area. Easily accessible from I81. The breakfast in the morning is very good and the coffee (always available) is excellent. The staff is very helpful and friendly. I highly recommend this hotel for any length of stay.

Room Tip: I always ask for a high floor. I like to be away from the noise and hopefully get a wonderful view.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo