We stayed at the Village Inn for a wedding. The price was right, the room spacious and clean. The staff were welcoming and efficient. The inn was close to the town of Bridgewater, which was quaint. There were cute shops and the town like a slice of Americana. Would recommend highly.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Village Inn is located in the heart of the Shenandoah Valley, near several higher learning institutions including James Madison University, Eastern Mennonite University, Bridgewater College, and Blue Ridge Community College. The 3-Diamond AAA rated Inn is located near the New Market Civil War battlefield, Shenandoah Caverns, Grand Caverns, Sysco Food Service, Whitewave Foods, Rockingham Memorial Hospital, Merck, Molson – Coors Brewery and the Shenandoah Valley Airport. Enjoy dining at our full service onsite restaurant, our outdoor pool/hot tub, and our children's playground. Each room has high speed internet access, microwave, refrigerator, and coffee maker. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your The Village Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Village Hotel Harrisonburg
- Village Hotel Harrisonburg