While traveling without my husband, I was leery to stay at a place that was not a chain. I could not have been happier with my stay. The facilities were great with a playground and a pool. They also had a putting green and a few other things. The rooms were clean and the towels were heavenly. I loved the family owned feeling and loved the beautiful location. We will put it on our list as a repeat for sure.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Village Inn is located in the heart of the Shenandoah Valley, near several higher learning institutions including James Madison University, Eastern Mennonite University, Bridgewater College, and Blue Ridge Community College. The 3-Diamond AAA rated Inn is located near the New Market Civil War battlefield, Shenandoah Caverns, Grand Caverns, Sysco Food Service, Whitewave Foods, Rockingham Memorial Hospital, Merck, Molson – Coors Brewery and the Shenandoah Valley Airport. Enjoy dining at our full service onsite restaurant, our outdoor pool/hot tub, and our children's playground. Each room has high speed internet access, microwave, refrigerator, and coffee maker. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Agoda, Priceline, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your The Village Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Village Hotel Harrisonburg
- Village Hotel Harrisonburg