“Food very good.”

Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 27 June 2013

My wife and I went here to eat, and wow they can cook gluten free foods for my wife that's all she eats. They was so nice to her and took the time to understand the foods my wife can it. Man the food was good and a lot for your money. I had some kinda sweet egg rice dish wow this was good and coconut shrimp. This was the 1st time we been here, where from out of town. I wash we could take the Taste of Thai back with us. I posted some pictures.

Reviewed 22 May 2013

My wife and I lunched at this restaurant on May 20, 2013 and were greeted and seated immediately. The restaurant was clean and well decorated. We ordered the chicken and cashew plate and the curried noodles and chicken platter. The service was prompt, the food was delicious and the portions were huge. Our lunch plates were each served with a side order of white steamed rice and we were given boxes and a bag to take home the leftovers which were ample enough for dinner that night. Our lunches together cost a total of $22.84 including tax and tip. We highly recommend this restaurant and would return again.

Reviewed 9 May 2013

I would rate this dining experience as just average. Don't misunderstand, the food was not bad, but I have had much better Thai food in other similar casual restaurants. The portions were large, so if this appeals to you, this may be a good choice. The appetizer was plentiful, but bland. The dipping sauce that came with was boring. The atmosphere was very casual. The wait staff was mostly attentive, and it was graduation weekend. We were there around 7 PM on a Saturday night and did not have to wait at all for a table. I would not go to Taste of Thai again, but if you want to have Thai food and you are in the Harrisonburg area, I would say give it a try and you can form your own opinion.

1  Thank BeachFeetGirl
Reviewed 8 May 2013

Fresh and delicious food! Our group of 4 had 3 different entries and found each to be above par. The portions were plentiful. The service was a bit slow though it was clear that the servers knew many of the diners so there was socializing going on as well as service. We come into Harrisonburg once a year and make it a point to stop at this reasonably priced restaurant.

Reviewed 7 May 2013

The food here is wonderful, authentic and plentiful! While the decor is nothing special, the staff is very friendly, the waiters are on top of things, the food comes to your table hot and steamy. All in all a terrific restaurant. We love Thai food and this is one of the best restaurants we have been to. I am sad that my daughter has graduated from JMU and we won't be coming to Harrisonburg any more...we have had at least one meal here every year for the past four years!!