“Momma”

Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 2 June 2016 via mobile

This is one of my fav restaurants!!! I normally always get satay chicken, and sweet and sour chicken. This place is large enough for parties. I think they have 2 large extra rooms. Portion sizes are large.

Reviewed 29 May 2016

Coming from the West Coast, I didn't know what quality to expect. While a couple of dishes were bland, they were quite tasty, with generous portions for the whole group. I was amazed by their service and ability to handle such a large group. We were in the back room, so we had some privacy and were able to have a presentation, in addition to the meal. Many people took leftovers, which is a testament to the quality.

Reviewed 22 May 2016 via mobile

My son chose this place because he loves the curry. The portions are huge and everyone had leftovers. The waitress was very nice, helpful and pretty. The place was very busy and because of the hard floors and big windows the sound was bouncing off everything and very loud. Maybe on not such a busy celebratory evening there wouldn't be such a din to try and talk over. Just some better acoustics could be a consideration by the owners. The place looked small from the front, but very big on the inside. A display case of wonderful looking desserts, but too full to try any of them.

Reviewed 18 May 2016

My husband loves Thai so we tried this place even though I was unsure if I would be able to eat the food (because of pregnancy and feeling sick randomly over food you like) :). My husband ordered the wonton soup and it was the BEST we have ever tasted. We also ordered Green Curry and the Salmon with Yellow Curry sauce over it. My husband said he's had better Green Curry in TX, but that it was still really good - my pregnancy stomach did just find with all the food (salmon) that came with white rice and cooked vegetables. So so good!! Our waitress was very nice, filled drinks so fast, and made sure we always had everything we needed. Great place!

Reviewed 14 May 2016

Ate here with work colleagues while in town for a conference. Generous portions, friendly service, and very good food, even for the colleague who had never had Thai food before. Didn't have enough room to try to desserts, but they looked amazing too!