“Good Thai food for the valley”
Review of Taste of Thai

Taste of Thai
Ranked #17 of 283 Restaurants in Harrisonburg
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 5 July 2016

My family and I have been many times. From the seafood appetizers to sesame chicken with broccoli, we always have a good menu. It can be crowded sometimes, slowing down service, but usually it is a reasonable wait. It is Americanized on spice levels as expected.

Reviewed 2 July 2016

We used to frequent (twice a year or so?) this restaurant many years ago and always had good experiences. However, at a most recent lunch, the food was terrible! The menu looked the same and we ordered pretty much our standard dishes, such as Pad Thai. The (free) soup was like hot lemon broth and we had no more than a spoonful each. The vegetables were soggy, swimming in a nondescript brown sauce. The only good part of the meal are the shrimps. I am glad that other reviewers had good experiences. Perhaps the chief cook was sick or on vacation the day we visited? Since this place is a little out of our way, our latest experience will not tempt us to return any time soon.

1  Thank BBLC
Reviewed 28 June 2016

If you like Thai food then do not pass up this restaurant. The portions are huge and the food is so tasty. I loved the dishes I have had so far and I plan to go back again and again. I go to Harrisonburg about every 6 weeks and I make this a destination.

Reviewed 21 June 2016 via mobile

Frequent visitor to Taste of Thai. Food is always delicious and never fails to meet expectations. Staff is nice and professional.

Reviewed 18 June 2016 via mobile

The best Thai food in town with the friendliest service! Great for families, large groups, or having an intimate meal with that special someone. The prices are reasonable for the area and is conveniently located to JMU.