Sleep Inn & Suites Harrisonburg
US$85
QualityInn
US$87
CandlewoodSuites
The Village Inn(Harrisonburg)(Great Value!)
US$87
US$84
All reviewsglass doorroom was cleanwafflestop floorhard boiled eggstexas roadhousebob evanswithin walking distancenon smokingrecently stayed herequiet at nightregular roomdefinitely stay here againrestaurants and shoppingfirst floorlots of restaurantswaffle maker
Reviewed 4 December 2013

Stopped here on our way to Florida and were very pleased. Clean and recently renovated. Conveniently located and restaurants within walking distance. Staff was very pleasant. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 December 2013

We were welcomed cheerfully, considering the time of night we arrived - 11:30 P.M., we were bushed! Registration was quick and we were on our way to our rooms and sleep! I always bring my own pillow - but, this hotel provides plenty of pillows on the king size bed - the only thing, they are square and not a standard size pillow, different. I failed to ask if the hotel offeres different "softnesses" of mattresses, ours was firm. We would have preferred a softer mattress though. The room was clean and stocked with the usual amenities. The mini fridge was very cold if one needed to utilize it. Check out was a breeze as well - packed up, turned in the keys and "good bye!" For a quick no frills breakfast - they provided this. No complaints from us! We will be back for next years Thanksgiving visit.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 30 November 2013

I travel often between FL and the northeast. I prefer I-81 because the hotels are cleaner, in better condition, and the people are much nicer. This location is great and I look forward to staying here again.

Room Tip: My personal preference is the top floor, they were happy to honor my request.
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 21 November 2013

This was a great stop along the way in our adventure. We stayed one night, and had a great breakfast. We stayed in a one bedroom suite and it was perfect for the three of us. I loved the kitchen area with the long table.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 28 October 2013

Overnight stay in Harrisonburg VA. The room was clean. Only thing was the fan in the bathroom stay on But was not problem just shut the door to the bathroom and I didn't hear it. Close to a few chain Restaurant's chains.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with friends