Sleep Inn & Suites Harrisonburg
QualityInn
Courtyard Harrisonburg(Harrisonburg)
US$134
US$125
The Village Inn(Harrisonburg)(Great Value!)
US$87
US$84
All reviewsglass doorroom was cleanwafflestop floorhard boiled eggstexas roadhousebob evanswithin walking distancenon smokingrecently stayed herequiet at nightregular roomdefinitely stay here againrestaurants and shoppingfirst floorlots of restaurantswaffle maker
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 2 January 2014 via mobile

We stop off at this hotel on our trips between New York and North Carolina for one night to avoid driving 18 hours straight.
We have been doing so since 2003 when we were just a married couple, straight through to 2006 when our first child was born. Now that we have 3 children it is wonderful to find that not only is this hotel still a fantastic value, but they offer a very comfortable roll-away bed so that all 5 of us can stay in one room. Our children are 7, 5, and 5 and we all fit comfortably in the room.
The room is up-to-date, clean, very pleasantly decorated, and the beds are comfy with crisp sheets, plenty of fluffy pillows, and cozy blankets.
Finding this hotel so long ago has caused us to seek out Sleep Inn's in every location we travel, they deserve an award for their wonderful representation of just how nice a hotel can be without emptying your wallet. We have recommended this particular hotel to every person we know who travels that route.

Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Janet K
Reviewed 4 December 2013

Stopped here on our way to Florida and were very pleased. Clean and recently renovated. Conveniently located and restaurants within walking distance. Staff was very pleasant. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 December 2013

We were welcomed cheerfully, considering the time of night we arrived - 11:30 P.M., we were bushed! Registration was quick and we were on our way to our rooms and sleep! I always bring my own pillow - but, this hotel provides plenty of pillows on the king size bed - the only thing, they are square and not a standard size pillow, different. I failed to ask if the hotel offeres different "softnesses" of mattresses, ours was firm. We would have preferred a softer mattress though. The room was clean and stocked with the usual amenities. The mini fridge was very cold if one needed to utilize it. Check out was a breeze as well - packed up, turned in the keys and "good bye!" For a quick no frills breakfast - they provided this. No complaints from us! We will be back for next years Thanksgiving visit.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 30 November 2013

I travel often between FL and the northeast. I prefer I-81 because the hotels are cleaner, in better condition, and the people are much nicer. This location is great and I look forward to staying here again.

Room Tip: My personal preference is the top floor, they were happy to honor my request.
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 21 November 2013

This was a great stop along the way in our adventure. We stayed one night, and had a great breakfast. We stayed in a one bedroom suite and it was perfect for the three of us. I loved the kitchen area with the long table.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family