“I wait all year for these grilled cheese sandwiches!!!!!”

Grilled Cheese Mania
Ranked #1 of 280 Restaurants in Harrisonburg
Price range: US$4 - US$11
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Description: Grilled Cheese Mania has just celebrated it's 5 year anniversary. As many of our regulars know, Mania is my maiden name and our menu options are named after my family and friends. All of our foods including our drinks are homemade and prepared on site. I take pride in every order that goes out the window at GCM. The team I work with offers excellent customer service and they are a pleasure to spend my days with. Without them and you, our customers, I have no business at all. We use quality ingredients in all our recipes and always strive to be consistent and affordable. We don't cut corners on quality and do not strive to be cheap fast food. I do hope you will stop by our new restaurant and enjoy a meal in our new dining room, picnic table or take out. We want you to sit back, relax and enjoy yourself so we have added corn hole, hula hoops, jumbo Jenga, board games and even a huge map for you to pin your hometown on. We look forward to serving you! Blessings, Kathleen Mania-Casey
Reviewed 14 July 2014

This is the second year we attended the Redwings Roots Festival and Grilled Cheese Mania has a truck there. It is so good! I at there at least 3 times last year and was so excited to visit them again. I haven't been to their site in Harrisonburg, but plan a trip next time I am in the area.

1  Thank Cblevins81

Reviewed 5 July 2014

Base on reviews we had to try this place, the sandwich was great but I could have eaten (5) of them and they were a little costly but tasted perfect!

Reviewed 30 June 2014

Very good take on the original grilled cheese. I also tried the larold, quite tasty. Seemed a bit pricey but delicious.

1  Thank Matt B
Reviewed 3 June 2014 via mobile

The food here is good, not anything super special though. It is also extremely overpriced and you don't get enough food for the price. It's good for a one time experience but not somewhere I would go regularly.

1  Thank BethanyTravel
Reviewed 2 June 2014

I was in town for the weekend visiting family and my wife and I wanted to try something different for lunch. It was a beautiful day and we wanted to go somewhere we could get our food and eat outside. We wanted something that was local and not a typical fast food chain. I saw Grilled Cheese Mania “GCM” at #2 on TripAdvisor and knew we had to give it a try. The guys working were very friendly and recommended their limeade. It was the best I've had in a long time, possibly ever. My wife and I got the “Larold”, it is basically a grilled BLT, but “WOW” was it good. Both my kids got the “Classic Johnny”. “GCM” uses very fresh, quality ingredients and pays off. The end result is an amazing grilled cheese experience! That said, for a family of four we spent close to $40 for the sandwiches, chips, 2 limeades and 2 waters. That is almost $10 per person and pretty much what you’re going to spend at most sit down restaurants for lunch. If you’re hung up on spending $5 - $7 on only a “grilled cheese”, then sitting down at a picnic table, if one is available, then this is not somewhere you should go. If you like the gourmet food truck experiences, then you have to give it a try. I definitely want to come back and try the “Triple Lindy”.