“Chicken Parmesan was Amazing! ”
Review of L'Italia Restaurant And Bar - CLOSED

L'Italia Restaurant And Bar
Price range: US$10 - US$19
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Groups, Romantic, Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Description: We hope your experience will be memorable. Please sit back, relax and allow us to serve you a sampling of innovative, authentic Italian cuisine.
“Chicken Parmesan was Amazing! ”
Reviewed 5 July 2014 via mobile

The interior of this restaurant is very elegant with a wine bottle on every table. Service/hostess was very nice. Didn't really care for the bruschetta or my fettuccine Alfredo ( a bit watery) but my husbands chicken Parmesan was outstanding! Our salads lacked any imagination but were fresh and tasty. Will definitely go back for the chicken parm alone!

Harrisonburg
“Best Italian in the Burg”
Reviewed 18 June 2014 via mobile

This is the best Italian resturant in harrisonburg I grew up here and have seen many of other Italian places come and go but L'italia has been going strong since 1985, every time I've ever been there the owner comes out from the kitchen and asks how's the meal and talks to you for a minute whether he knows you or not, makes it feel a little more personal and makes you feel like a regular even on your first visit, I take my family there at least twice a week, I work at a local hotel and we send almost anyone looking for a good Italian meal there and I have yet to of heard of a bad experience everyone comes back thanking us for the recommendation. The chicken rollatini and the steak Gorgonzola Alfredo are my go to choices get either dish and you will be amazed that there is such good authentic Italian food in harrisonburg and at a good price. If your looking for a slice of pizza this isn't the place for you.

Virginia
“Excellent food and service”
Reviewed 19 May 2014

Some of the best Italian food I have ever tasted. Our server, Lindsey, did a terrific job of recommending dishes and serving in a most professional manner. Don't visit the area without stopping at this restaurant.

Visited May 2014
“Many great things to like here”
Reviewed 14 May 2014 via mobile

We dined at the L'Itialai prior to JMU graduation. All restaurants were over filled. The management and stiff made the evening memorable under stressful conditions. The food was great and service was attentive.

The star on their chart during this evening was the fact that the took and honored our reservation for 8 and seated us on time. Very rare on a stressful night

Visited May 2014
Port Charlotte, Florida
“Great Service, Bland Food”
Reviewed 30 April 2014

We went (based on the reviews) early last Saturday evening. Server was excellent. Food was not very good. I had the minestrone soup to start which was awful. So bland. Tasted like water. We both had the lamb shank which was okay. This came with a side of pasta with sauce. The sauce was terrible. Tasted as if they used a lot of dried herbs and tomato paste. We could not eat it. What a disappointment.

Would not go back to this restaurant.

• Visited April 2014