“Fun Place! Good Wings”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Buffalo Wild Wings Grill & Bar - CLOSED

Buffalo Wild Wings Grill & Bar
Cuisines: American, Bar
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
McVeytown, Pennsylvania
“Fun Place! Good Wings”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 November 2013

This was our second time at a Buffalo Wild Wings, first time at this location. We had a good time both times. The wings are good and the choices of flavors excellent. I did the Blazin' Wing challenge this time and it was a blast! My wife took video of it which made it even more fun to watch afterward. I also won a tee shirt! Overall a fun place with good wings. We'll return again when we get the chance.

• Visited November 2013

Solomons, Maryland, United States
“Wild and Crazy Wild Wings”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 August 2013

This was my first Buffalo Wild Wings experience and I loved it. Getting into town late, it was one of few places still open and it wasn't just open, it was hopping with college students revving up the atmosphere with energy and staff bustling to meet the needs of customers. I was impressed with variety on the menu (not just wings) and attentiveness of the servers. Interior was conducive to eating and enjoying sports on a wall of large screens.

• Visited October 2012
Greeneville, Tennessee
“FRIENDLY STAFF and GOOD WINGS !”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 July 2013

Went searching for cable TV soccer game and thought this restaurant with it's many TV's would have the channel... of all channels available my German channel was not BUT we stayed for icy cold beer and hot wings ! Friendly server at bar who recommended "wings" of different spiciness. Glad I listened to him as enjoyed the assortment and would recommend to others... YES, it's a chain but this place with it's friendly server and good food stood out !

• Visited July 2013
Harrisonburg, Virginia
“Great atmosphere and service rolled into one!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 June 2013

I love the BWW beer selection and the management staff during the day always seems to be friendly and on the ball. The servers are always nice and accomodating. I usually come alone for lunch but I would like to bring my family in for dinner. I love their wings and have had better service than many restaurants in the area. If you are looking for dining on a budget, BWW has great prices, especially the lunch specials and happy hour prices.

• Visited May 2013
Waynesboro, Virginia
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Not impressed”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 December 2012

This place is just not impressive. It's usually pretty dirty, the servers have a generally poor attitude and the food is just not good. We love wings but these are just slimy and usually the sauce is all dried on when we get them so you can tell they've been sitting for a while. Unfortunately there's no where else to get wings in town and on wing night it's still sometimes worth it to go.

Visited November 2012