“Memorable”

Embassy Suites by Hilton Dulles Airport
Ranked #4 of 20 Hotels in Herndon
Reviewed 3 May 2014

This was a wonderful and memorable day me and my wife would tell our friends about this hotel. Definitely would recommend to married couples... The pool was great... The food was wonderful.. The lady at open bar was very friendly,, all the staff and management was nice ...

• Stayed: May 2014
lkuglitsch, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Dulles Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 6 May 2014

Dear Valued Guest,

I am happy to hear that you had such a great time with your wife and that you were able to take advantage of all of the goodies the hotel has to offer. We also appreciate the great rating and the recommendation to other married couples as we know our hotel is perfect for a nice weekend gettaway!

We hope to see you and your wife again soon!

GM

Write a ReviewReviews (1,195)

Reviewed 3 May 2014

The hotel was clean, fresh, and inviting. The site was good for a business meeeting; convenient to the airport for those traveling and adequate accomodations for us to hold our business affairs. I liked the complimentary breakfast and happy hour. Nice touch

Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

Dear Valued Guest,

We would like to "Thank you" for your amazing rating and kind words! I'm glad to hear that you though our hotel was very clean and inviting! Our Housekeeping department works extremely hard with making sure that the hotel is clean and well kept for our guests! We hope to see you again during your next trip to DC/Dulles!

Reviewed 29 April 2014

I stay at one or two Hilton properties every week. This property had the most friendly staff I think I have ever encountered overall. Had the chance to interact with most aspects of the team and everyone, in every department, was so friendly I felt compelled to approach the GM and tell him.

Room Tip: Check out the swans, I had no idea they were that large.

Dear Valued Guest,

I would like to personally "Thank you" for the great feedback! I am glad that you think we have the most friendly staff in town! Our team works extremely hard to make sure that our number one goal is met which is to make sure that our guests are satisfied!

We hope to see you again during your next business trip to Dulles!

Reviewed 28 April 2014

This was my 2nd stay at this hotel. From checkin to checkout, everyone is courteous and kind. And for my surprise, a desert was left for me in the refrigerator on the last day. Simply awesome and unexpected.

Recommended for anyone who likes great service at a good price.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
lkuglitsch, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Dulles Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 29 April 2014

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for your great feedback! I am happy to hear that you truly enjoyed your stay with us! I will make sure to share your feedback with the team! We hope to see you again in the near future during your next trip to Dulles.

Once again, thank you for your great feedback!

Reviewed 25 April 2014

I came to the hotel with my wife to visit our son who recently took a job in Washington. Unfortunately, I wound up in the hospital with a leg problem. Twice, we had to extend our stay.The hotel staff at the Dulles Airport Embassy Suites were extremely kind and helpful to my wife.Truly, they were of great help to her during our stay,

We have sampled several hotels in the vicinity to select the one we will use on our future visits to Virginia. The Dulles Airport Embassy will be our hotel of choice. We are long-time Hilton Honors and Hilton Vacation Club members. We have stayed at many Hilton hotels. This hotel stands out in terms of the way staff treats its guests. I recommend it completely. Bert.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank Vera W

Dear Valued Guest,

We would like to Thank you for your great review and feedback! We are truly honored to know that our team really made a difference during your stay with us! I am happy to hear that your son really enjoyed his stay with us. We hope that you stay with us during your next trip to Dulles.

Thank you for yoru feedback!

Reviewed 21 April 2014

This is the only place we stay in when in the Virginia area, Great accommodations, large eating area, food is excellent. Always very clean and friendly. You can visit the swans George & Martha!!! Wouldn't stay any place else.

The Martins

Room Tip: no first floor rooms, which I prefer. All rooms are nice and quiet on all floors.
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family

Dear Valued Guest,

I would personally like to "Thank you" for the great feedback and great 5 Star review! I am happy to hear that the team made your stay an excellent one. The Royal Swans are a huge attraction for our hotel and I am happy to hear that you really liked them.

We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 17 April 2014

This is my third time staying at this Embassy Suites Hotel. The staff was friendly, professional and prompt with all of my needs. The breakfast buffet was excellent with a wide variety to suit my dietary needs. The bed was comfortable, no noise and well located near a strip mall within walking distance of this fine hotel. I will definitely stay here again and recommend this hotel to anyone in the Herndon/Airport area.

Room Tip: The high rooms offer a grand view of the arium and swan pond.

Dear Valued Guest,

I would like to "Thank you" for your amazing feedback and great 5-Star rating! We are truly happy to hear that our team has made your stay excellent during your last 3 visists. I am glad to hear that your enjoyed the breakfast! I will make sure to share your feedback with the team!