“My Wedding” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #4 of 20 Hotels in Herndon
Manassas, Virginia
“My Wedding”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 May 2014

On May 25th we made our wedding, the stuff was very nice and helpful all the time... They helped me to make my most important date the most beautiful and i didn't stress about anything because they had it everything set up for me... they were very thoughtful and accessibles in what i asked them.
All my guests were fascinated with the place and specially the beautiful swans in the pond, they were the center of the party since everyone wanted to take them pictures :) i was so pleased and happy to make my wedding here and i would do it again if i have to.
we decided to spend our honeymoon in the hotel too and we were surprised when we saw how big the room was, the bed was so confi that neither my husband nor i wanted to get up, and what can i tell you about the breakfast, DELICIOUS! everything was just perfect

• Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
2 Thank laura052514
lkuglitsch, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Dulles Airport, responded to this review, 2 June 2014
Dear valued guest:

We are facinated with your amazing feedback and greatly appreciate the fact that you allowed us to be such an important part of your wedding! I am happy to hear that we made the most important day of your lives together a memorable and enjoyable experience for you! Here at the Embassy Suites Dulles you can always count on us! Here at the Embassy Dulles we wish you both a happy long lasting marriage! We hope to see you next year for your anniversary!

Luis Kuglitsch

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (125)
Port Jefferson Station, New York
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 May 2014 via mobile

The real charm of this hotel were the two beautiful swans in the pond inside the foyer of the hotel. They were named George & Martha.My daughter insisted on visiting them several times a day to take photo's. There is a small, indoor swimming pool. The lifeguard Charles, even though he was not feeling well when we were there, was very safety conscious and pleasant to chat to. The desk staff were lovely and efficient. We got there too early and were exhausted from an early rising to catch a 6 a.m. flight there. They very kindly got us into a room by 1:30p.m. instead of 3p.m. As the rooms were being cleaned they kept us up to date and told us they'd have a room shortly for us. It was very much appreciated!
The breakfast each day is fabulous. There is an omelette, pancake, waffle station where everything is cooked to order. In addition there is also a buffet station if you are going out and don't have time to wait on line for individual service.They also have a "Happy Hour" in the afternoons with a few different drinks you may choose from.
The beds were comfy, clean. Plenty of towels were supplied also.
My family loved it here. We will definitely stay there next time we are back in the area. We will also look to stay with them in other areas also we were so happy with the accomodations.

• Stayed May 2014
1 Thank Maria S
Dear valued guest:

Thank you for the wonderful feedback and great rating! We truly value your business and will never take it for granted. I am excited to hear that your daughter truly enjoyed the Royal Swans- George and Martha! At Embassy Suites Dulles you can always count on a Complimentary fully cooked to order breakfast as well as complimentary drinks at our evening reception! We are happy to hear that you had taken advantage of both! We do take great pride in delivering the cleanest suites around! I will make sure to share your great feedback with the entire team!

We hope to see you again soon!

Cinnaminson, New Jersey
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 May 2014

We found this Embassy Suites to be really nice for an airport hotel. It definitely catered to the business crowd. There was a conference there for special needs people and that seemed to be handled very well. The "cocktail" hour was adequate. The cooked-to-order breakfast was wonderful. The suite accommodated 5 of us nicely. Plenty of towels, very clean. The lobby was pleasant to just sit and peruse the newspapers provided. The family enjoyed the swimming pool and workout room.

Room Tip: We were on the fifth floor with a nice view of the open lobby.
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank DocGlo2013
Dear valued guest:

I would like to personally "Thank you" for the great feedback! I'm glad to hear that you and your family enjoyed your stay with us! I'm glad to hear that you took advantage of our shuttle to transport you to and from the Udvar Hazy Center which is a great family Museum to go to! You can always count on a consistent Complimentary cooked to order breakfast with a evening reception as well! It's always nice to hear when our guests take advantage of using all of the complimentary amenities that the hotel has to offer! We hope to see you again soon!

Thank you for your feedback!

Nashua, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 May 2014

I enjoyed staying here, since it was convenient to the airport and our meeting location. The Evening Reception was great with your choice of anything the bar had and the complimentary breakfast was super.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

1 Thank David M
Dear valued guest:

I would like to "Thank you" for your 5 Star review and great feedback! I am glad to hear that you really enjoyed the amenities such as the Complimentary to cooked to order breakfast and the evening reception! You can always count on us here at the Embassy Suites Dulles Airport!

Lititz, Pennsylvania
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 May 2014 via mobile

This is a very good embassy suites. The rooms are well appointed and comfortable, the tv in the room was giant, and the hotel is easy to get in and out of.

The breakfast was excellent, and offers more than just omelettes, with eggs, bacon, pancakes, French toast and more made to order.

One of the better Embassy Suites in the country.

Stayed May 2014, travelled with friends
1 Thank mythrenegade
Dear valued guest:

Thank you for the great feedback! We are happy to hear that you truly enjoyed the amenities and service during your stay with us. I'm glad that you like our big 55 inch tv's! They are really great for watching the games/movies! We do hope to see you again soon!

Thank you for the great recommendation!

Houston, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 May 2014

I am about to check out and must say that I had a very positive experience at this ES. The hotel is about seven minutes from the airport. When I arrived, I met a very friendly, capable, and helpful staff. Everyone was pleasant (special thanks to Elsa at the front desk). The property was well maintained and my room was very clean (e.g. no mold in the bathroom) and everything was in working order. The breakfast was not fancy but it was good, especially the cook-to-order omelets.

The hotel is in a nice area with lots of trees and upscale apartments surrounding it. There are a few restaurants about a block away if you want to venture out. The Fair Oaks mall is about 15 minutes away if you need to shop.

Yes, I will stay here again.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Don-9941
Dear valued guest,

I would like to "Thank you" for the amazing feedback as well as the great 5 Star review! I am happy to hear that Elsa our Front Office Manager- really impacted your stay with us. I will make sure to share your feedback with her as well as with the entire team! We hope to see you again really soon so lets us know when you plan to return.

Have a great day!

Manassas, Virginia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 May 2014

This hotel was very pretty and I can picture using this venue for one of my upcoming events. The staff was genuinely caring and made my stay exceptional. Management is great and the room was nicely presented and very clean. I dont have any complaints which is very rare. I will definitely refer my friends to this hotel and will be returning soon.

• Stayed March 2014
Dear valued guest,

I would personally like to " Thank you" for the amazing feedback and great recommendation! I am glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay! Our hotel caters to all kinds of events, so please the hotel to speak with the Sales Manager to book your next event. We hope to see you again soon!