“Business Meeting in N VA”

Embassy Suites by Hilton Dulles Airport
Ranked #4 of 20 Hotels in Herndon
Pittsford, New York
“Business Meeting in N VA”
Reviewed 19 June 2014

Excellent Hotel with an outstand staff like Luis, Rohan Mohite, Yuri, Bonnie Taylor and Paohla. My first choice whenever I am in the Northern VA area for business or vacationing with my family. My daughter love the two Royal Swans!!

A. D.

Room Tip: Any room away from the elevator
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
lkuglitsch, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Dulles Airport, responded to this review, 7 July 2014
Dear Valued Guest:

I would like to "Thank you" for the great 5 Star Review! It's nice to know that our team stood out to you during your business trip to the Dulles Corridor! You mentioned that you really enjoyed the company of our Royal Swans. They are the highlight of the property and our guest truly love seeing them during breakfast or at our evening reception.

We hope to see you come back soon!

Take care,

Luis Kuglitsch

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (133)
Reviewed 17 June 2014

I took clients to Virginia for business meetings and stayed at the Embassy Suites Dulles Airport. Luis, the manager, made a point of engaging myself and my colleagues individually, and the staff was great! The breakfast was the best that I have ever had at a hotel and the Evening Reception was the perfect way to unwind. I am back in Virginia for meetings for two weeks and plan to stay at the Embassy Suites Dulles Airport again.

Dear valued Guest:

I would personally like to "Thank you" for nice 5 Star review! It was very nice engaging into conversation with you as well. You mentioned that you really enjoyed the Complimentary cooked to order breakfast and evening reception. These two amenities mentioned are the pillar's for our Brand which makes a huge impact on our guests. I am glad that you and your colleague's enjoyed the breakfast and reception. I hope to see you come back soon!

I hope to see you during your next trip back to Dulles!

Take care,

Austin, United States
Reviewed 11 June 2014

Located within a couple of miles of Dulles airport and convenient to business areas, this Embassy Suites has a very attentive and pleasant staff. I work at least one week out of every month in the Chantilly/Herndon/Fair Lakes area of Northern Virginia and stay at this hotel whenever possible. The room rates are well within reason and I am always made to feel comfortable and welcome.

Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

lkuglitsch, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Dulles Airport, responded to this review, 16 June 2014
Dear Mitchell F,

We truly appreciate your great feedback and awesome 5 star rating! We truly value your business and your loyalty to our hotel! We are happy to hear that you stay with us so frequently! You can always count on us at the Embassy Dulles! Please give me a call during your next visit as I would love to roll out the red carpet for you!

Hope to see you again soon!

Tampa, Florida
Reviewed 9 June 2014

Room was very clean, staff very friendly and accommodating. Made to order breakfast is terrific and included along with the evening managers reception. Nice places to eat within walking distance or the shuttle can take you. The Suite is very comfortable and roomy, with room to work or entertain a few guest visiting you and the room is away and totally separate from the bedroom area by closing the door. Refrigerator, coffee maker and 'bar' area with a separate small sink. The staff is very friendly, very helpful and if you have any concerns or issues, you need only contact the manager, he will do right by you. The day I was checking out, the shuttle service was immediately available and I had to get to the office, the manager actually offered to take me in his car. I do not see that often when staff go above and beyond.

1 Thank Ed M
Dear Mr. Ed M,

I would like to "Thank you" for such a wonderful 5 Star rating and amazing recommendation! I am glad that you truly had a wonderful stay with us! I am happy to hear that you really liked the breakfast, reception and gym! Our Embassy Suites has so much to offer and can make you feel right at home. I would also like to comment on your kind gesture you made regarding the shuttle run to your office as we do take service very importantly. I am glad to hear that you made it to your meeting on time and if their is anything we can every do to make your experience even better, please let us know!

Johnstown, United States
Reviewed 9 June 2014

Safe, clean, welcoming hotel. Make you feel at home. Nice workout facility with plenty of machines. Full weight rack. Free on-sight safe parking. Staff makes sure that your stay is stress free. Managers reception is top notch with good drinks and food. Breakfast is made to order with attentive staff and service staff.

1 Thank Matthew B
Dear Matthew B,

Thank you very much for the amazing recommendation and awesome 5 Star review! We are happy to know that you enjoyed the many complimentary amenities the hotel had to offer such as the evening reception and great fitness center! "You mentioned that we made your stay stress free." That is a huge part of staying with us which makes it worthwhile so you can always count on a stress free stay at our Embassy!

We hope to see you again soon!

Honolulu, Hawaii
Reviewed 6 June 2014

Very nice Embassy Suites, living room was spacious and bedroom even had a desk to work at. Hotel and room were very clean. The exercise room had new equipment and they had a small pool and Jacuzzi. The drinks were were good and flowed freely at the manager's reception. I had to leave early so I did not get a chance to try the free breakfast. Only negative was their 2 elevators were very slow, on the positive side they were glass elevators and you had a very of the center courtyard with the 2 large swans sliming around? Only 30 min to drive and fuel up the rental car, drop it off and get a shuttle ride to the terminal.

Dear ADIIIUSN,

Thank you for the nice feedback and good rating! I do apologize for the slower elevators and will have our elevator company look into this issue. I am happy to hear that you had more positive feedback with your stay and that you really enjoyed the hotel amenities such as the evening reception and fitness center! We greatly appreciate your honest feedback and do hope to see you again soon!

Thank you for mentioning that we are an- Above Average Embassy!

Bath, United Kingdom
Reviewed 6 June 2014

Staying in the hotel for business was a pleasure. A lot of positives, with the only negative being a lack of free WIFI. Room was very comfortable and good value for a moderate price. The extras (complementary breakfast and happy hour drinks) were highly appreciated as was the slightly quirky outside-in experience in the main hotel and breakfast area.

Dear Martin F,

I would like to "Thank you" for the nice recommendation and honest feedback regarding your most recent stay with us. I would first off like to apologize for the fee that we do charge for the wifi as it is not complimentary unless you are a Hilton Honor's member. If you were to sign up prior to your next visit we would be more than happy to waive it. I am glad that you enjoyed the rest of the nice complimentary amenities that the hotel has to offer.

We do hope to see you again in the near future!