Sheraton Herndon Dulles Airport Hotel
US$100
US$122
US$208
Hotels.com
Staybridge Suites Dulles(Herndon)(Great Value!)
US$111
US$94
Staybridge.com
US$224
US$195
US$138
US$164
All reviewsclub floordulles airportspg goldbottled waterstarbucks coffeeshuttle servicemini fridgefront desk staffan early morning flightinternational flightthe hotel is cleanlate checkfree shuttleindoor poolbusiness traveleroatmealdc area
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 17 July 2014

Flight was canceled, had no overnight bag and had to stay at this hotel! AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING!!! Took care of every need and even had the shuttle driver take me to purchase clothes at Kohl's. WOW!!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
2  Thank RickBenty
Jim K, General Manager at Sheraton Herndon Dulles Airport Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 31 July 2014

Dear RickBenty,

Thank you for the great review of the Sheraton Herndon Dulles Airport. I am very happy to read that Kurt and Nasir took great care of you during a cancelled flight and no luggage. I will review your comments with the whole team at the hotel. Thank you for staying with us and we hope to see you again.

Reviewed 5 July 2014

I have to say, I got a very good deal on this hotel which I do appreciate as a long time SPG member. The location is not the best but not the worst either. It is a new hotel and that is nice as everything is very attractive. But that is where it stops. On checking in I probably got the one good person that works here, after that is was uncaring at best. When you are on vacation in July in Herndon VA you want a pool... Theirs does not open until 5:00 pm. The first day here, I called down to the desk to ask on what floor the pool and fitness center were located and they said both were on the first floor. Then I came down to the front desk and asked where the pool and fitness center was and they pointed me down a hallway. I went to the fitness center first to work out (very nice) and then headed for the pool. After trying to get in the locked door for five minutes I headed back to the desk where I was told that the pool is not open until 5:00 pm... hey, thanks for that....

On Vacation You would prefer to sleep in... DON'T! after 930 during the week and 1030 on weekends not only can you not get ANYTHING, you cannot even get a cup of coffee or a paper! Tried asking the maid for a coffee refill for my room as they had not gotten around to cleaning it yet and she now thinks I don't want any service in my room! When I asked at the clerk at the desk he commiserated and told me he was sorry but he was hungry too....At this point all I want is a cup of coffee!

As a new property there are many little things that can go wrong... the second day, I brought a list of items that needed to be looked at in the room. I think they fixed one... well at least now I am not stepping in a puddle of water in the bathroom in the middle of the night. Okay.

It is a nice, clean hotel as long as you don't want any amenities. Unless you are on the club lounge floor you do not have internet access unless you pay for it. On the club floor you have snacks available for a few hours Mon-Thurs and breakfast. The breakfast has been terrible but at least it I there until 9:00 ad you can get coffee... Afterwards.. COFFEE IS REMOVED...there is supposed to be free beer and wine for one hour Mon-Thurs either at five or six pm but I am not sure about that as I have never been here for that. If you are using this for a business hotel I imagine you would be much happier than I.

Room Tip: I am in 606 (the Club Lounge floor) and it has a constant machine noise. Maybe it is the floor where the compressors are but it is pervasive. .. .that is the top floor so I am not sure if just my room or the entire floor.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled solo

Dear Cas110856,

Thank you for your review of the Sheraton Herndon Dulles Airport. I am sorry to see that you were disappointed with your stay with us. I would like to make this right. I would like to speak with you personally. Please feel free to contact me at 571-643-0950. I look forward to hearing from you. Thank you for staying with us.

Reviewed 2 July 2014

StYed here with my wife, for a few days. This hotel rocks. Super friendly staff, great breakfasts, and the front desk guys are just awesome. Kurt Louise said "yes sure" to everything we asked for.
We will definitely stay again. Yhe best hotel in herndon Dulles.

Room Tip: All of the rooms are good.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Shahraam S

Dear Shahraam S,

Thank you for the great review of the Sheraton Herndon Dulles Airport. I am very happy to read that Kurt and team took such great care of you and your family. I will share your review with the whole team. Thank you for staying with us and we hope to see you again.

Reviewed 29 June 2014 via mobile

This was a last minute booking on Priceline for an UNBELIEVABLE $55 per night!! We stayed for 2 nights. Not sure why so cheap? Great free shuttle to Dulles Airport every half hour. 10 minutes away! Rooms lived up to Sheraton standards. Too good to be true, but it was!

• Stayed: June 2014
Jim K, General Manager at Sheraton Herndon Dulles Airport Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 1 July 2014

Dear travel_myx,

Thank you for the great review of the Sheraton Herndon Dulles Airport. I am glad to read you enjoyed the complimentary shuttle and the rooms. Thank you for staying with us and we hope to see you again.

Reviewed 27 June 2014

Came in from out of town for a 4 night stay with my fiance who was in Herndon for business, it was a last minute decision for me to come along. I am disabled and required an wheelchair accessible room and was afraid they would not be able to accommodate me on such late notice. We arrived on a Sunday afternoon (am hour or so before check in time) and was greeted by Kurt a front desk employee, who right away gave off a great vibe, he was friendly and answered my 50 questions that I usually have and didn't make me feel rushed either which I appreciated. We were then put in an accessible room but it did not have a shower chair (which was requested), they let us know that we were only staying there for an hour so while the other room was cleaned.. Kurt kept us updated with what was going on every time i saw him (I'm a smoker and went to smoke outside). It did take them about 2hrs total but it wasn't a big deal. When I first came in I also requested a refrigerator which wasn't in the room yet so I called downstairs and good ol' Kurt said it would be right up, I found it interesting that I open the door and its Kurt himself delivering it lol. We were all checked in and nice and comfy.

Room was nice and clean, bathroom was very clean as well. No complaints there. Beds are comfortable, There was a huge desk in front of the window for all those on business, nice work area. AC worked very well. TV was nice (although the channel selection wasn't great) The room itself was open and very spacious, which was good especially for my motorized wheelchair. The walkin shower with sitting bench was comfortable and I had no issues when using it. Internet access was stable and speedy in both the room and lobby. There is a nice station of computers and a printer to use in the lobby as well. There is a sitting area with couches that looks cozy too. They have an open snack and misc store kind of thing in the lobby which was convenient especially for insomniacs like myself that craves sweets sometimes at 2am.

Had dinner in the hotel restaurant that night, what I ordered was decent. But they do have a nice selection of "fine dining" options. Continental Breakfast was average, usual items. What was a perk for me was they provide Starbucks coffee which for a coffee lover like me was good stuff.

On the day of our checking out, because my fiancee had to work til 5pm and check out was at noon. I was afraid id have to sit in the lobby for 5 hours :\ but then I was then referred to the front desk manager Jamal, he was a pleasure to speak to and was able to accommodate me until my fiancee was done with work.

That same afternoon I wanted to have lunch so I went downstairs and had forgotten the kitchen was closed for a certain time. That's when I met Jeff who mentioned that tf id like I can order something from the Hyatt down the street and have someone bring it over, it all seemed too troublesome but Jeff insisted and placed an order for me, he then ran over himself to swipe my card (with my permission of course). When all is said and done I find out that Jeff is the General Manager of the hotel, it was very kind of him to take the time to do that for me.

When my time came to leave, I spoke to another person at the front desk to ask for names of people that had helped accommodate me during my stay, at that moment Mr Jamal (front desk manager) came over and I explained that I like to review places I go to and how this hotel has made my stay very comfortable. He thanked me and said very humbly that "it is our duty". This review is long and detailed but I appreciate people that go above and beyond in their job where no task is too big or small, where all that matters is making the guest feel as comfortable as possible.

Ty to all the staff at the Sheraton Herdon Dulles, it was a pleasure to meet you all.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Hilda S

Dear JealousyZ2,

Thank you for the fantastic review of the Sheraton Herndon Dulles Airport. I am very happy the team here at the Sheraton was able to provide you with great service. I will share your comments with the whole staff. Thank you for staying with us and we hope to see you again.