I travel almost weekly for business and carry a Lifetime Platinum card-so I've stayed at my share of Marriott properties. The desk staff are attentive and most helpful. The rooms are all suites which offer a separate sleeping area, bathroom and sitting area and tv's in both the large sitting area/work area and bedroom area. I believe the rooms have been recently renovated so the furniture, bedding, carpet and decor is fairly new and fresh. The room was very clean and comfortable. Although there is no concierge lounge a free breakfast is provided to eligible Marriott club members. The breakfast buffet offers a wide variety of breakfast items and cook to order eggs. The dining area is quiet and well appointed with an adjoining bar. I did experience a few issues during my stay however. The music in the lobby is much to loud almost to be unbearable. I mentioned this to someone at the desk who said they would turn it down. Well, that did not happen. So, turn down the unwanted loud noise. It should only be heard quietly in the background. Some of the public areas such as the lobby, elevators and pool could be much cleaner. So, put some extra efforts here. Lastly, the new toiletries are offensive and almost noxious. All full service Marriott's have gone with this brand so I am forced to bring my own soaps and shampoo which is a absurd. Please go back to the previous brand. Stay in a higher floor, there are 11 floors and select and odd number room since the even number rooms face a major highway and you hear traffic noise. You will find a good selection of nearby restaurants as will as general shopping. The offer shuttle service to Dulles. This is a sister to the Dulles Airport Marriott. I've stayed at both on recommend the the Dulles Marriott Suites based on comfort and the proximity of local restaurants, shopping and services.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Washington Dulles Marriott Suites at Worldgate Centre is one of the premier hotels near Dulles Airport. Featuring all-suite accommodations, this hotel in Herndon, VA is located 3 miles from IAD Airport and offers 253 newly renovated spacious guest rooms with high-tech business amenities and separate living areas. Both business and leisure travelers will appreciate the hotel's complimentary shuttle service to and from Dulles Airport. This Herndon hotel is walking distance to dozens of restaurants, unique shops and activities at the adjacent Worldgate Centre. Guests will also enjoy our close proximity to the National Air and Space Museum Udvar Hazy Center, Reston Town Center, Dulles Expo Center and numerous Northern Virginia wineries. For an important meeting or special occasion, our state-of-the-art event facilities and custom catering are perfect for a flawless event. When it comes to hotels near Dulles, the Washington Dulles Marriott Suites makes it easier to get things accomplished on your terms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Agoda, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, Hotel.de, HRS and Ebookers so you can book your Washington Dulles Marriott Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Washington Dulles Marriott Hotel Herndon
- Marriott Washington Dulles
- Marriott Herndon
- Herndon Marriott