“Triple G (Great Food, Great Service, Great Sleep)”

Hyatt Regency Dulles
Ranked #5 of 20 Hotels in Herndon
GreenLeadersBronze level
Dulles, VA, United States
“Triple G (Great Food, Great Service, Great Sleep)”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 February 2014

This mini vacation turned into a 10 day stay. We went to help our daughter move to her new home. It was extended because of the snow storm and family sickness. The hotel staff was like family, and we could not have had a better experience.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels

Paul K, Director of Sales at Hyatt Regency Dulles, responded to this review, 17 February 2014
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay at our Hotel. We appreciate your feedback. Despite the unfortunate delay due to weather, I was pleased to hear of your positive experiences with your staff. Our entire team strives to provide authentic hospitality 100% of time. Perhaps when it is time for your daughter to move again, we can welcome you back to the Hotel.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (116)
  • Arabic first
  • Turkish first
Herndon, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 February 2014

The Hyatt handled our huge group of people with ease. The food was good and they snacks were awesome. Everything (room set up, snack set up) was timely and excellent. The room was huge and allowed me to set up my work station that allowed others to come in and work with me.

Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels

We appreciate you taking the time to review our Hotel. We are so glad to hear you enjoyed the wonderful food selections from our Chef and spacious guestrooms. Our staff looks forward to the opportunity of welcoming you back soon. Thank you again and have great day.
Monterey, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 February 2014

The Hyatt Dulles was a very nice hotel. I stayed in a recently remodeled room which was very lovely. I attended a conference at their conference facility and thought their facilities were exceptional. They layout was very good and enabled my group to feel very close together throughout the week.

Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels

Thank you for taking the time to your write your review. We appreciate your feedback, and are glad to hear you enjoyed our newly renovated guestrooms and our Executive Meeting Center. Hopefully we will have the opportunity to welcome you back soon, whether it is for business or leisure travel.
Amsterdam, The Netherlands
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 January 2014

Stayed for 2 nights at the Hyatt at Dulles airport. I booked this room as it came with free breakfast, free parking and free wifi. Also because of a late arrival at Dulles I did not like to do much more travel to downtown DC. I also did not want to have all the extra charges you would have when booking a hotel in Arlington or in the middle of DC.

The hotel was easy to find and there was plenty of parking space available. Check in went fast and was friendly. I had some questions regarding nearby shops and was shown multiple options on a map. I was given room 1008 which was on the 10th floor facing the east, and thus Dulles airport.

The room was clean, everything well in place and it looked like this was already one of their remodelled rooms. I liked the colour tones and the lay out of the room. it was very easy to connect to the wifi. The wifi was a bit slow though, using skype proved to be a bit difficult at times. However the connection never stopped.

The bed was very good, and I had a good night's rest here. There were sounds to be heard on the hallway, but with staying at many hotels worldwide, this is something I grew accustomed to. I was also able to hear airplanes at the airport, but only the ones starting up their engines and take off. It never bothered me though and I am a light sleeper. I didn't hear any noise from the highway which is next to the hotel.

Breakfast was very good, when entering the breakfast room you can have a choice of upgrading for $5 from a continental breakfast to a full hot breakfast. I did not opt for the upgrade as I usually don;t eat hot food anyway in the morning.
There were the usual cerials available with fresh cranberries and there pastries, a toastmaker, salmon. I did not check out the hot breakfast but I know eggs and bacon were available.
The staff serving coffee and other drinks were very friendly.

I would definately stay at this hotel again when in the area. I loved the view out of my room as I am an aviation enthousiast, the comfort and the quality for the price payed. The cons were that is not soundproof but I guess most hotels are not.

Recommended!

• Stayed January 2014, travelled solo
1 Thank Goneflyingnow
Thank you so much for your detailed review. We are glad you enjoyed your stay, and the amenities we have to offer. The Hotel is currently working on updating our bandwidth to address the connectivity concerns you outlined. Hopefully we will have the opportunity to serve you again on your next trip to the United States and the Dulles area
Alexandria, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 January 2014

Although we spent very little time in the actual room, it was an oasis of comfort to return to after long days of activity; comfortable, soothing, clean, and always ready for us! The staff was very friendly and remembered me from prior visits to the hotel, always a treat when traveling, especially as a professional woman -- knowing that one is expected and welcomed.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels

Thank you very much for your review. Our staff truly enjoys providing genuine hospitality to our guests, and I am glad to hear you were able to experience that during your recent stay. We look forward to welcoming you back on your next trip to Northern Virginia.
Potomac, Maryland
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 January 2014

it was all the things I liked wrapped up in one: clean, pretty, free parking, safe. I usually like a free breakfast, but since I was with a group we had breakfast included, so I don't know if breakfast is typically included. I would stay there again.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels

Thank you for your review. We are so glad to hear your enjoyed your stay with us. Hopefully we will see you again on your next trip to the Dulles area. We hope next time you will be able to enjoy our full breakfast buffet as well.
Blacksburg, Virginia
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 January 2014

I recently stayed here to recuperate from a long trip. I chose Hyatt because I knew they have food and a bar. I just wanted to get in grab a bite to eat and go to sleep. The staff were very attentive and the restaurant/bar had decent food. Expensive breakfast but tasty. The bed was very comfortable, the room was clean and modern. I asked for a late check out which was granted no problem. Beautiful lobby. Very nice staff.

1 Thank GoHokies07
Paul K, Director of Sales at Hyatt Regency Dulles, responded to this review, 28 January 2014
Thank you so much for your post regarding your recent stay with is at the Hyatt Dulles. I am glad to hear you had comfortable rest with us following your long trip. We are truly proud of the excellent service out staff provides, and your comments will certainly be directed to their managers. Thank you again, and we hope to welcome you back soon.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Herndon
The Westin Washington Dulles Airport
Candlewood Suites Washington, Dulles Herndon
Washington Dulles Airport Marriott
Embassy Suites by Hilton Dulles Airport
Hyatt Place Herndon / Dulles Airport - East
Crowne Plaza Dulles Airport Hotel

Been to Hyatt Regency Dulles? Share your experiences!