Hyatt Dulles, if you want a lot of stars on reviews you need to have amazing customer service. I always thought Hyatt was a great brand name, a respected chain of hotels and resorts with exceptional quality. The Hyatt Dulles was just okay.
Pros: Free Parking and Wifi! Love it!
-our room was quiet, I slept well (but used a white noise machine just in case)
-the buffet food was pretty good!
- They have a nice outdoors space
-the people who helped with our conference were very nice.
-the female omelet cook was nice.
The (male) omelet cook was not nice, he had an attitude
-front desk was just ok, not friendly
-waitstaff seemed overwhelmed.
-the hot tub was not working!
-pool toys were not in good shape
I did not have a bad stay at the Hyatt Dulles but I thought Hyatt had better standards when it comes to customer service.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Full service deluxe property offering 316 newly renovated Executive Suites, featuring the Grand Bed. New state of the art Executive Meeting Center with a full service complimentary business center, catering to the business/"tech-savy" traveler. Our Executive Meeting Center is IACC accredited and LEED Certified. Expanded Fitness Center and Lap pool with strength training and cardio vascular equipment, all equipped with touch panel screens. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Expedia, Agoda, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Hyatt Regency Dulles reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Dulles Hotel Herndon
- Hyatt Hotel Dulles
- Hyatt Hotel Herndon
- Hyatt Herndon
- Herndon Hyatt