“You get more than what you pay for.”

Staybridge Suites Dulles
Ranked #10 of 20 Hotels in Herndon
Reviewed 2 January 2014

Everything is well done and excellent. The rooms were comfortable. There was free Wifi that is blazing fast in the lobby. Excellent breakfast is provided by hotel standards, and so was complimentary dinner with beer and wine on Tuesday through to Thursday. Shuttle are free of charge within 5 miles radius and will pick you up and out when ever you please to Target, Staples, grocery, or just about anything. Laundry is also free. Staybridge is definitely the most cozy, friendly, and convenient place to stay around this area; search no further.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
AJudy, Manager at Staybridge Suites Dulles, responded to this reviewResponded 6 January 2014

Dear Sally V,
Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your recent experience! I'm please that the amenities we offer made your stay even more enjoyable. Thank you for making us your home away from home. We look forward to welcoming you back to the Staybridge Suites Herndon-Dulles during your next visit!

Reviewed 31 December 2013

Great Staff and nice dinner recpt - staff makes you feel at home and very helpful - attend a training event no problem in pick up and getting you around very helpful and nice atmosphere to get things done and also for work

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business

Dear StephStx,
Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your recent experience! I'm pleased the team made you feel comfortable and at home. They take a lot of pride in making our guest's experiences memorable. We hope to welcome you back to the Staybridge Suites Herndon Dulles during your next trip!

Reviewed 29 December 2013

My work called me into the Herndon area, and I spent three months at the Staybridge. It was a very nice stay. With any hotel, if you spend a good deal of time at it, issues do crop up. We had a maintenance issue in the bathroom, and they quickly fixed it. The bed was very comfortable, and the rooms well appointed. The night manager was very helpful, and I had a breakfast bag waiting for me when I went off to work. The breakfast was very nice, and the three evening meals sufficient. For those staying long term, the free WiFi, fades the further from the lobby you get. Get a room close to the lobby or expect to do your work in the lobby. Fortunately, I was close enough. The in house laundry always had machines that were broken and the driers required two cycles for a normal load to dry. Would I come back? Absolutely!

Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business

Dear RobRoy47,
Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your recent experience! I'm pleased to hear that you were able to make the Staybridge Suites your home away from home. We enjoyed your visit with us and look forward to the welcoming you back in the near future!

Reviewed 27 December 2013

I've stayed at several "extended stay" locations in Herndon, and this one offers the best balance of price, convenience, amenities, and comfort. Others have been more expensive and luxurious (AVE, Marriott Suites), and some others have been less expensive and basic (Homewood, Spring Hill Suites). I've also stayed at the Marriott Residence Inn not too far from Staybridge. On the positive side, the hot breakfast is excellent, the staff is friendly, the rooms are nicely sized and well-equipped. It is convenient to shopping and lots of restaurants, and it is in a great area if you like to jog outside. If you work at a company within a 5-mile radius, they provide a shuttle service. On the negative side, the beds are firmer than I like, and the common areas (parking lot, buildings) could use some cleaning and freshening up.

When I come to the area for extended stays (which I do often), this has become my place of choice to stay.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family

Dear jafo777,
Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your recent experience! I'm pleased to hear we have become your #1 choice in Herndon! We hope to welcome you back to the Staybridge Suites Herndon during your next visit!

Reviewed 20 December 2013

Wonderful choice for IAD Airport, really prompt airport shuttle, very nice location. Great build-out, reminds me of a apartment/townhome. Full kitchen, stocked with cooking and eating supplies. Nice, full living area, great wifi connection, decent breakfast. Very nice and prompt staff.

Stayed: November 2013, travelled with friends

Dear demaileron,
Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your recent experience! I'm happy that our suites were stocked with everything you needed to make you feel at home and comfortable. The team takes a lot of pride in making our guests experiences memorable. We look forward to welcoming you back to the Staybridge Suites Herndon-Dulles during your next visit!

Reviewed 18 December 2013

I was supposed to be here a week, but stayed for 3. Everything was excellent: Free Breakfast, Free laundry, three free dinners a week; Great freebies, very friendly, attractive and attentive staff, all the way from the maids up to the Management. Gym was clean and well stocked and provided lots of well-maintained equipment. If it wasn't the dead of winter, and snowy, it would be nice to use the pool. Could you open the hot tub in the winter? Kind of a long walk to the nearest restaurant, but they gave you free shuttle rides almost anywhere!!! Suites are very very nice, and clean, and quiet! There is a nice running path about a block away that heads out into the forest. Cool.

Room Tip: I was in about 10 rooms, because I was there with quite a big group. They all seemed fine. When th...
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business

Dear boydree74,
Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your recent experience! I'm happy you were able to make this your home away from. The team works very hard to provide you with a memorable experience. We hope to welcome you back to the Staybridge Suites Herndon-Dulles during your next trip!

Reviewed 11 December 2013

I stayed here for 2 weeks while I attended training near by, and the service was great. Clean suites with kitchenettes, friendly staff, daily hot breakfast, social activities with dinner 3 week nights and FREE laundry. Yes, that's right. You provide your own detergent and the machines and dryers are complimentary (I hate packing dirty laundry for my return trip home).

Great location with easy access to route 28 and Dulles Toll Road. The staff was great. My only complaint would be the internet would not work every morning in the suites, which sucks when you have to do training for work, but overall it was a great stay.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank mizgbad
AJudy, Manager at Staybridge Suites Dulles, responded to this reviewResponded 16 December 2013

Dear mizgbad,
Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your recent experience! I'm pleased that the suites had everything you needed to make your stay more enjoyable. The team takes a lot of pride in making your stay memorable. I apologize you had trouble with the internet, there is usually a lot of traffic during the morning hours at the hotel and we are working on improving the system. We look forward to welcoming you back to the Staybridge Suites Herndon-Dulles during your next trip!

Hotel Manager

Also consider these accommodations in or near Herndon
Candlewood Suites Washington, Dulles Herndon
Hyatt Place Herndon / Dulles Airport - East
Hyatt Regency Dulles
Hyatt Regency Dulles
#5 of 20 in Herndon
Sheraton Herndon Dulles Airport Hotel
Homewood Suites Dulles International Airport
Washington Dulles Airport Marriott

Been to Staybridge Suites Dulles? Share your experiences!