“Best Thai Food in DC area”

Thai Luang Restaurant
Ranked #17 of 226 Restaurants in Herndon
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 21 May 2013

I have been going to Thai Luang for almost ten years and I have also tried many other Thai restaurants in the area. Thai Luang is hands down my favorite. The food is always delicious and the service is always great.

There are newer reviews for Thai Luang Restaurant

Reviewed 8 April 2013

Tucked away in an office park in Herndon, VA, Thai Luang offers delicious cuisine at reasonable prices. The service is good, and they can get you in and out over a quick lunch, or give you the full dining experience. I have eaten there many times and always leave satisfied.

Reviewed 8 April 2013

I love this restaurant. It has been a family favorite for many many years. My favorite dish is the green curry chicken and I love the coconut chicken soup! I regularly order carryout or dine in, a couple times a month at least. The food overshines the servers. The servers have become less attentive over the years but there are a couple who are awesome.
I will continue to come back.

Reviewed 23 January 2013 via mobile

I usually get take out or delivery because servers are rude. But if you go the food is worth tolerating the lack of hospitality. Just brace yourself for somewhat nonchalant cavalier attitudes.

Reviewed 13 April 2012

The room is bright and open. (We went for lunch so brightness is good.) The servers were attentive. I look forward to going back to try their signature duck dish.