Hampton Inn & Suites Herndon-Reston
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
  • Pool
All reviewscomplimentary breakfastbreakfast staffshuttle servicegreat place to staylobby areaindoor poolwe've stayedbusiness tripwould definitely stay here againthe hotel staffhot tubenjoyable stayclean hotelexcellent hotelfront desk staffdulles airportoatmeal
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 13 June 2012

This is one of the best hotels we have ever stayed at. Our room was spacious and clean. We liked the orientation of the TV in the back corner of the room so you can see it from all angles. The bathroom had a shower stall with sliding doors which is much better than having to climb into a bath tub. The indoor pool was warm and refreshing. They even had a lifeguard on duty. The hotel is well constructed; we didn’t hear any noise from our neighbors above or to the sides of us. The front desk staff was friendly and helpful. The best feature that we liked about this hotel was the door closers on the room doors. They close firmly but silently, there was no noise from doors slamming all night long. Yea!!! All hotels should install these door closers! We loved this hotel and will return again.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 June 2012

One of me best hotel stays I've made!
Friendly staff clean hotel clean room(suite). NOTHING to complain of.
The price was very goog for the suite.

Stayed: June 2012, travelled solo
Reviewed 31 May 2012

My family and I travelled to Northern Virginia on a house hunting trip and we stayed in two rooms in the Hampton Inn. The rooms were excelllent, and the breakfast was above standard. We were greated warmly by the hotel staff and my son loved the waffles. I always enjoy the beds in the Hampton Inn and get a great night's sleep.This hotel is just of Fairfax County Parkway and is convenient to both Dulles and local restaurants! Great Value!

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 30 April 2012

This is a newer building, but it exceeded cleanliness expectations. Breakfast area is open and not cramped. All employees were nice and helpful.

Stayed: April 2012
1  Thank MeggieM
Reviewed 19 April 2012

I stayed with my family for a weekend trip. I love Hampton Inn anyway, but this is one of the nicest ones I've stayed in. Extremely clean, great breakfast and the pool was a big hit with the kids. We will definitely stay there again!

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled with family