“Extremely Clean and Safe”

Hampton Inn & Suites Herndon-Reston
Ranked #1 of 20 Hotels in Herndon
Rocky River
“Extremely Clean and Safe”
Reviewed 24 April 2014

This is close to DC, and you can also take the Metro near by to avoid parking in the city. Rooms are super clean and they offer a roll away if you need it and book it in time. The pool is heated and indoors with a Lifeguard on duty at all times. The staff is great and you can't complain about the Target right down the street as well as the places that will deliver to your hotel if you order out.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

AdrienneKT, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn & Suites Herndon-Reston, responded to this review, 28 April 2014
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel! I am happy to hear you were happy with the location and the accommodations you received. We hope you stay with us next time you are in town.

Director of Sales

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (52)
olean, United States
Reviewed 17 April 2014

Love the Hamptons! Love the pillows! Gotta buy some!!Very Clean the food for breakfast is very nice. We always look for Hamptons when we need a hotel. We usually are campers, but we won't stay any other hotel. Always feel safe and secure when we are there!

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

AdrienneKT, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn & Suites Herndon-Reston, responded to this review, 21 April 2014
Thank you for your kind words. We are so happy to hear that when you chose to stay "indoors" you pick us! We hope to see you next time you are in town.

New York
Reviewed 14 April 2014

The staff here are wonderful. The shuttle service is fantastic, you never need a cab. It's clean, hot breakfast and a nice managers welcome every Weds night. Can't reccommend highly enough. I did not use the pool or fitness room but it looked great. Nearby is Reston Center a great place for dining and shopping and the shuttle will drop you off and pick you up.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

AdrienneKT, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn & Suites Herndon-Reston, responded to this review, 16 April 2014
Thank you so much for your valuable feedback. I am happy to hear you enjoyed your stay and took full advantage of our shuttle service! We hope to see you the next time you are in town.

Reviewed 31 March 2014

This is my go to place when I have a need to go to Reston Va. Great location, staff is very friendly and polite and there when you need them, and even if you don't. Very clean rooms, quiet, relaxing and great places to eat and visit very close by.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

AdrienneKT, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn & Suites Herndon-Reston, responded to this review, 2 April 2014
Thanks for taking time out of your day to provide us with some feedback. I will be sure to pass along the nice comments to the staff. They work hard to make sure you are as happy as possible throughout your visit.

We look forward to seeing you again.

Batesville, Indiana
Reviewed 22 March 2014 via mobile

I have stayed here multiple times when traveling for business. I always experience a very professional staff, clean rooms and great food. The manager's reception is always very good and convenient if you are traveling by yourself and don't want to venture out for dinner. Looking forward to returning in June 2014.

Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
Thank you for taking the time to write this review. I am so happy to hear you take advantage of our Manager's Reception! We hope that we get to meet as many guests as possible during that time frame. When you are back in June, please stop by and say hello.

Staten Island, New York
Reviewed 19 February 2014

We stay in this hotel each time we visit Herndon, VA. During our trip the weekend of February 15-16, I left my Pandora bracelet behind in the room. Once I returned home and realized that I could not find it, I phoned the hotel and spoke with Lynn at the front desk. She checked the lost and found and my bracelet was there. I am grateful for the honesty and caring of the employees at this hotel. Lynn was wonderful.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled with family
AdrienneKT, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn & Suites Herndon-Reston, responded to this review, 6 March 2014
Thank you so much for taking time to write this review. I am so glad that we found your bracelet and were able to get it back to you. We hope you stay with us the next time you are in town.

Columbus, Ohio
Reviewed 12 February 2014

The front desk always knew me upon my return. The morning breakfast was good and the area very clean. The pool and hot tug was enjoyable on all of my trips. The rates were below government per diem and the value was great. The bill was always correct. Shinivas was very helpful. I have stayed at this location near a 100 times over the past six years - I will continue to stay at this location - thanks for a job well done.

Room Tip: I have stayed on all floors and all were comfortable, clean and limited noise.
  • Stayed February 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank Paul G
Mike P, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Herndon-Reston, responded to this review, 13 February 2014
Thank you for allowing us at the Hampton Inn & Suites Herndon-Reston to be your home away from home. As the general manager, I’ve been lucky enough to work with this fantastic team for the past few years. Thank you for taking the time to write this review—I’ll be sure to share it with all your friends here at the hotel. We hope to continue to earn your business in to the future so please do let us know if we can ever make your visits even more comfortable. I did notice sir that the ranking you gave the property was all 1's so just was not sure if that was in error, if it was in error sir you could amended it you so choose.
Have Great Day! Mike and the team at the Hampton Inn & Suites Herndon-Reston
Also consider these accommodations in or near Herndon
Candlewood Suites Washington, Dulles Herndon
Hyatt Regency Reston
Crowne Plaza Dulles Airport Hotel
Embassy Suites by Hilton Dulles Airport
SpringHill Suites Herndon Reston
Hyatt House Herndon
Hyatt House Herndon
#10 of 20 in Herndon

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Herndon-Reston? Share your experiences!