“One night stay”

Hampton Inn & Suites Herndon-Reston
Ranked #1 of 20 Hotels in Herndon
Reviewed 3 August 2014 via mobile

We visited the American Girl store at Tyson's Corner, spent the night here and then went to the zoo.
Our rooms were clean, the kids enjoyed the pool and the breakfast was good! We love Hampton's, always our first choice!!! The hotel receptionist was very helpful and friendly!

Stayed: November 2013
Kathy D, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn & Suites Herndon-Reston, responded to this reviewResponded 7 August 2014

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your stay! I am glad that you enjoyed the amenities of the hotel as well as the zoo and American Girl store! Next time you are in town, we would love to have you back.

Thanks -

Reviewed 29 July 2014

We concur with other 5-star reviews of this hotel - it is one of the best hotels that we have stayed at. Very accomodating staff, clean rooms, well appointed public spaces and up-to-date business center. Daily hot breakfast especially good. Once the new Silver line metro station opens up in east Reston (we were early by two weeks), this hotel will be our ideal location for DC trips.

Room Tip: Definitely go the extra few dollars to get the king suite - well worth it!
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Ringspyder
Kathy D, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn & Suites Herndon-Reston, responded to this reviewResponded 1 August 2014

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel! I am happy to hear that we are one of the best hotels that you have stayed at! I will pass your comments along to the staff. We look forward to seeing you the next time you are in town - especially with the new Silver Line Metro to the D.C. area!

Kindly,

Reviewed 27 July 2014

While on business in Reston, I was looking for a really high quality hotel for a very reasonable rate. This Hampton hit the center of the bulls-eye. Everything was really great about the stay. From the friendly check in process, to the awesome rooms and breakfast offered, and the other amenities.

There's even a very popular bike/walking trail next to the hotel! All in all, this was a great stay.

Room Tip: rooms on the west side have a view of the buildings and face away from the sunrise
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
Kathy D, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn & Suites Herndon-Reston, responded to this reviewResponded 29 July 2014

Thank you for taking the time to share your review. I was happy to hear that you were able to take the time to enjoy the Washington & Old Dominion Trail while you were in town on business! I hope to see you the next time that your business travel brings you back to our area!

Reviewed 27 July 2014

The shuttle service and the helpfulness of your staff were AMAZING - everyone was very informative and went above and beyond. Helped me navigate public transportation maze to figure out how to get from Reston to downtown DC at the end of the stay. You stored my bags the morning of my departure, drove me to the client site in Reston, picked me up WITH my bags then drove me to the bus station. AMAZING service. Manager's evening buffet was quite nice as was breakfast. Love Hampton and this location is TOP NOTCH.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you so much for sharing your feedback! I am glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay and that we were able to exceed your expectations! I will surely pass your message along to all our staff. I look forward to seeing you the next time you are in Herndon!

Reviewed 26 July 2014

50 paces away is a great run/bike trail. This hotel was very accommodating. I had forgotten the power pack for my laptop. Jenny, at the front desk, went out of her way to see if they had one that was compatible, but alas they didn't. But no worries, she provided directions to a nearby Office Max and I was all set up. The room was big, had a nice walk in shower. Breakfast was top notch and bussed well. Will stay here again.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business

Thank you so much for taking the time to tell us about your stay! I am glad that Jenny was able to give you the guidance that you needed for your power cord. I am also happy to hear that you were able to take the time to enjoy the Washington & Old Dominion Trail as well!! We look forward to having you back the next time you are in the area!

Kindly,

Reviewed 23 July 2014 via mobile

My family and I stayed here on a recent trip to the Washington DC area.

The staff was friendly, and the place was immaculately clean. It was possibly the best breakfast I have had at a motel yet. The area feels safe and is conveniently located close to restaurants.

The pool was clean and we enjoyed swimming in it.

We plan on staying here again for future trips.

Stayed: July 2014
Kathy D, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn & Suites Herndon-Reston, responded to this reviewResponded 25 July 2014

I appreciate you taking the time to tell us about your stay! I am glad to hear that your family enjoyed their stay and our location. I will pass your comments along to all of our staff. We look forward to having you back the next time you visit Washington D. C.!

Reviewed 19 July 2014

We stayed at this hotel during my daughter's pageant. I came down with a severe case of stomach flu and was miserable. The front desk staff and cleaning staff were extremely helpful and caring. They did everything they could to make me comfortable. Outside of that, the hotel was very comfortable, clean, and attractive. The beds were particularly comfortable and the breakfast items particularly tasty and fresh.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Kathy D, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn & Suites Herndon-Reston, responded to this reviewResponded 21 July 2014

Thank you so much for sharing your feedback. Our staff takes great pride in the level of service that they provide. I am glad that they were able to help you when you were not feeling well and hope that you were able to recover quickly! Best of luck to your daughter in her pageants and hope to see you again soon!

Kathy DeMarco

Also consider these accommodations in or near Herndon
Hyatt Regency Reston
Residence Inn by Marriott Herndon Reston
Hyatt House Herndon
Hyatt House Herndon
#8 of 20 in Herndon

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Herndon-Reston? Share your experiences!