Super 8 by Wyndham Hillsville(Hillsville)(Great Value!)
US$62
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$69/night.

US$124
Hampton.com
US$118
HIExpress.com
Quality Inn Hillsville(Hillsville)(Great Value!)
US$76
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$91/night.

Motel 6 Hillsville(Hillsville)(Great Value!)
US$76
US$63
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$79/night.

Red Roof Inn Hillsville(Hillsville)(Great Value!)
US$74
Knob Hill Motor Lodge(Hillsville)(Great Value!)
US$74
US$157
US$135
Hampton.com
All reviewscookiesroom was cleanindoor poolwaffleshamchoice hotelsbiscuits and gravyplenty of foodcoupon bookthe blue ridge parkwaybreakfast barnice hotelexercise roomhot tubhot breakfastnothing fancywould stay again
Reviewed 13 August 2013

Nice room ..Good breakfast. Clean and comfortable.
We used a coupon out of a traveler book we picked up along the way got a legit good discount.
Would stay again.
Only drawback I could think of is not a lot of food options available at the exit. We were tired and ordered a pizza which was ok by us.

Reviewed 12 August 2013

We wanted a place halfway between Pa. and South Carolina, so we could relax before resuming our trip. This hotel was perfect. It was very clean and comfortable. The staff members were all great. Breakfast was very good, and we even received bags with food and water on our way out the next morning. I would absolutely recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 12 August 2013

I spent the night here while in the area because of the positive reviews I have read here. The hotel itself is very nice and clean. The room was clean and for the most part, comfortable. My complaint concerns the bed. We had a king bed with a thick mattress, but the fitted sheet was not the right size and could not be properly secured at the corners. We spent a miserable night trying to sleep with the sheet balling up under us. Otherwise the room was very nice. The breakfast was above average for this type of hotel. It was a hot breakfast and was certainly more than adequate. The indoor pool was disappointing as when we checked in we observed a young boy (8 or 9) in the pool with his trunks pulled down around his ankles and it appeared that he might be using the pool as his own private toilet. Needless to say, we did not try the pool at all. I would consider staying here again, but only if I was assured that the bed sheet problem has been resolved.

Reviewed 11 August 2013

We booked 2 nights at this hotel recently so we could go to Mt. Airy, NC (Mayberry). When I checked the reviews on trip advisor this was the closest hotel to Mt. Airy, NC that had good reviews so we decided to take a chance. The hotel was clean. Upon check in we were given a little welcoming package of 2 bottles of water, a small bag of chex mix and a little bag of trail mix. This hotel has coffee and cookies sitting in the lobby area throughout the day and night.
We booked a king room (we were given room 308) and the room was not very large but adequate. I found the bed to be too soft. It did have a pillow top on the mattress but the bed itself had no support which made it hard to sit on the edge. The sink was outside of the bathroom which I do not like. The room did have a coffeemaker, refrigerator and microwave.
Breakfast was good. There were ham steaks one morning and sausage patties the next, along with omelets, bagels, cereal, yogurt, hard cooked eggs, muffins, Danish, juice, coffee and 2 different batters to make waffles. The breakfast area was not very big but they did a good job of keeping all containers filled.
This is a small town so there was not much of a choice of places for dinner. We opted for Shoney's one evening which turned out to be a good choice as they had a nice buffet for around $10 a person.
The pool at this hotel is indoors and looked somewhat dreary so we did not try it. Also most times if was filled with kids.
The air conditioner in our room ran constantly even when we turned the temperature down. The room was a bit dated but I did not see any signs of bugs so I was happy about that. I would rather have some place that is clean than modern. We were disturbed one morning by housekeeping knocking on our door to ask us if we wanted our room cleaned that day. Really?????? I thought having your bed made and clean towels replaced was part of staying in a hotel. Anyway we told them yes we want our room serviced for that day and told them we would be out of there within the hour. To give them kudos they did make sure we had plenty of towels in the room both days.

Reviewed 11 August 2013

Great A/C, the fan stays on all night and doesn't cut off and on when it reaches a temperature set point. That is a HUGE plus in my book. Black-out curtains don't entirely meet so some light comes in. I'm a light sleeper, so little things like that matter to me. I loved the bed, was very comfy but they do need new sheets because the corners slipped off. One thing that bugged me was that, while the pillows were nice, their cases were too small and the assorted tags on the pillows stick out of the case by several inches which was a nuisance. Why can't they turn the pillows around and put the tags in the bottom of the case, away from my nose? I did mention this to the front desk on the way out and told it was Comfort Inn s.o.p. That needs to be changed! I took all my pillows out of their cases and turned them around because the tags sticking out were interfering with my comfort. Bigger pillow cases would also fix the problem. I know, I know, small thing, but no one wants all those tags sticking them in the face every time they turn over?

Room was clean and smelled nice. Good flat screen tv. Nice desk and chair, plus extra chair and bench. Reliable and free Internet. Made 4 phone calls on their phone because my cell didn't have coverage - that cost me an extra money. Good breakfast with eggs and ham, cereal, juice, great coffee. Mediocre shower. Small indoor pool, didn't use it but heard it was cold! I will go back there, even if I have to turn my pillows around. Annoying, but not a deal breaker. I guess I was a little ticked off by being told that the tags HAD to stick out so the maids will know that the proper pillows are in the room. Seriously, can't they see the tags when they change the cases?

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with friends