US$124
Hampton.com
US$117
Motel 6 Hillsville(Hillsville)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$76
US$63
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$76/night.

Super 8 by Wyndham Hillsville(Hillsville)(Great Value!)
US$61
Priceline
Knob Hill Motor Lodge(Hillsville)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$74
Quality Inn Hillsville(Hillsville)(Great Value!)
US$77
Priceline
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$86/night.

Red Roof Inn Hillsville(Hillsville)(Great Value!)
US$68
Red Roof
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$77/night.

US$157
US$135
Hampton.com
All reviewscookiesroom was cleanindoor poolwaffleshamchoice hotelsbiscuits and gravyplenty of foodcoupon bookthe blue ridge parkwaybreakfast barnice hotelexercise roomhot tubhot breakfastnothing fancywould stay again
Reviewed 28 August 2013

On our way from South Carolina, my husband and I decided to stay at this Comfort Inn because of all of the great reviews and the fact it was a halfway point of the drive. The check-in went well, but the young lady seemed a little distracted. When I inquired about a handicap accessible entrance near our handicap accessible room, she totally misled us because there was no handicap entrance near the handicap room on the first floor. What was confusing was the accessible entrance was at the total opposite end of the hotel from the room. Very strange! Other than that the room was clean and spacious. In fact, the pillows and bed were so comfortable that I slept like a baby. The breakfast buffet was amazing with bacon and biscuits to name a few, but more importantly they had fruit. The last 2 hotels where I stayed did not have fruit which I feel is so essential. Overall, the stay and particularly the breakfast staff was fantastic. For those looking for an easy on/off highway 77, this is perfect!

1  Thank susanadelaney
Reviewed 20 August 2013

One of the newest, and best, Comfort Inns I've visited. Located less than a mile off I-77 at the Hillsville/Galax exit, the hotel can't be any more than five years old, and has obviously had outstanding maintenance during that time. Our room was spotless when we arrived --- even the bathroom --- and was maintained that way during our entire four-day stay. Bed was firm and very comfortable, climate control systems and free Wi-Fi worked perfectly, HD TV and small refrigerator were nice features, and the shower water pressure and temperature were perfect. The complimentary standard Comfort Inn breakfast was standard and predictable, but it did the job of filling the morning hole in the gut, and was, as I said, complimentary. And every member of the service staff we met was friendly and interested in helping with our needs, whatever they might have been.

While we don't usually go out of our way to visit a Comfort Inn when travelling, this one might be worth a slight detour to visit again. Definitely one of the best in this chain.

Reviewed 13 August 2013

Nice room ..Good breakfast. Clean and comfortable.
We used a coupon out of a traveler book we picked up along the way got a legit good discount.
Would stay again.
Only drawback I could think of is not a lot of food options available at the exit. We were tired and ordered a pizza which was ok by us.

Reviewed 12 August 2013

We wanted a place halfway between Pa. and South Carolina, so we could relax before resuming our trip. This hotel was perfect. It was very clean and comfortable. The staff members were all great. Breakfast was very good, and we even received bags with food and water on our way out the next morning. I would absolutely recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 12 August 2013

I spent the night here while in the area because of the positive reviews I have read here. The hotel itself is very nice and clean. The room was clean and for the most part, comfortable. My complaint concerns the bed. We had a king bed with a thick mattress, but the fitted sheet was not the right size and could not be properly secured at the corners. We spent a miserable night trying to sleep with the sheet balling up under us. Otherwise the room was very nice. The breakfast was above average for this type of hotel. It was a hot breakfast and was certainly more than adequate. The indoor pool was disappointing as when we checked in we observed a young boy (8 or 9) in the pool with his trunks pulled down around his ankles and it appeared that he might be using the pool as his own private toilet. Needless to say, we did not try the pool at all. I would consider staying here again, but only if I was assured that the bed sheet problem has been resolved.