Comfort Inn
Super 8 Hillsville(Hillsville)(Great Value!)
US$60
US$124
Hampton.com
US$121
HIExpress.com
Motel 6 Hillsville(Hillsville)(Great Value!)
US$70
US$58
Quality Inn Hillsville(Hillsville)(Great Value!)
US$77
US$67
QualityInn
Knob Hill Motor Lodge(Hillsville)(Great Value!)
US$74
Red Roof Inn Hillsville(Hillsville)(Great Value!)
US$73
Priceline
US$135
Hampton.com
Scottish Inn(Fancy Gap)
TripAdvisor
All reviewscookiesroom was cleanindoor poolwaffleshambiscuits and gravyplenty of foodnice hotelnothing fancybreakfast barthe blue ridge parkwayhot tubwould stay againhot breakfastfree breakfasthard boiled eggsi highly recommend this hotel
Reviewed 2 May 2014

Everything was excellent and everything we expected. Great service and staff, very comfortable beds, nice flat screen with a wide variety of channels.This hotel also has free weight work out room, heated pool, jacuzzi/ hot tub and wide variety of breakfast treats. Thank you Tiffany for all of your accommodations!

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business

Dear Guests,

We are so glad you enjoyed the hotel!! We are very happy you enjoyed the flat screen TV's, heated pool and hot tub, as well as our expanded hot breakfast bar. The fitness center was renovated this spring for our travelers which include a new updated treadmill machine, free weights, and a weight bench. Please come back and visit anytime.

Reviewed 1 May 2014

We always choose to stay in this hotel when we're passing through the I-79 / I-81 area. We've stayed here many times during the last 4 or 5 years, and will definitely stay here again in the future. And it's easy to see why. The hotel is remarkably clean, the Front Desk Agents, Housekeepers, and Breakfast Workers are very helpful, and the breakfast food is great! It really is a case of: "What's Not To Love?"

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear Guests,

Thank you so much for being a regular valued guests of ours!! I am so glad that you enjoy our hotel as we are always doing something different for our guests. Our goal is simply Customer Satisfaction. Please come back anytime.

Reviewed 28 April 2014

I booked a room at this location as I was on the road returning home from FL. Based on past experience with Comfort Inn in PA and Oh I was expecting a good stay. But my experience here at the Comfort Inn in Hillsville VA went way beyond good. My bed was the most comfortable bed and my pillow the best ever(I jokingly told the front desk clerk I considered stealing it and she told me they were for sale and for $20 I now have the same pillow). Another guest checking out also said her pillow was the best ever and was also going to buy one. The room cooling was just right and the blackout curtains I was told about kept out any security lights from outside my window. I literally slept like a baby. And the location of the hotel is beautiful. I didnt get to use the indoor pool as I was too tired but saw a few people enjoying it. Breakfast was plentiful and the coffee (including my favorite hazelnut creamer) was the best I had during my 12 hr. road trip the previous day. And thanks to my AAA discount my room was right at $100. I want to say that just last month I stayed oovernight in a Hilton hotel in Mobile AL and I would definitely rank my stay at this Comfort Inn above the Hilton.This review may sound like an exaggeration but I just wanted to let others know about this Comfort Inn in case you are traveling through this area and need a great place to stay. Enjoy!

• Stayed: April 2014

Dear Guests,

Thank you for your lovely words on our hotel on TripAdvisor and Choice Hotels review page. I am so happy you loved our breakfast and coffee, including Hazelnut Creamer. We have a wide selection of breakfast for everyone to enjoy. I am so happy the pillows were to your liking and I hope you enjoy the pillow that you bought from the hotel. Please see us soon!!!

Reviewed 19 April 2014

We stayed over night at this hotel and we found it to be clean, quiet, and comfortable. Another plus for us was that it didn't have that heavy air freshener spray smell that some hotels have being that we have health issues with those artificial fragrances. The staff was friendly and courteous too. There was a nice complimentary breakfast in the morning and there was a wide variety of food, including fresh fruit, hard boiled eggs, scrambled eggs, ham slices, cereal, and much more. We have no complaints about this hotel and we would definately stay here again.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Pineapple1
dylansiya, Owner at Comfort Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 22 April 2014

Dear Guests,

Thank you for your kinds words on the hotel. Our goal is to satisfy our guests when they are at the Comfort Inn of Hillsville, VA. Please come back and visit us anytime.

Reviewed 17 April 2014 via mobile

Nice updated hotel with friendly people and close to I 77. Clean rooms, good shower, hot water. Only problem was the sheets seemed to small for the bed. I woke with parts of me on bare mattress. Breakfast was better than usual for these hotels. Good place for dinner is Macadoos in Galax- good deli sandwiches.

Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
dylansiya, Owner at Comfort Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 18 April 2014

Dear Guests,

I want to personally thank you for choosing our hotel out of many brand hotels in Hillsville, VA. Thank you for your kinds words on my hotel. My linen is outsourced and I have talked to them personally on the issue with the linen. It seems like it may have been mixed up from the plant and I have addressed the situation. Once again, thank you and please come back and see us!!