Holiday Inn Express
Motel 6 Hillsville(Hillsville)
Comfort Inn(Hillsville)
Scottish Inn(Fancy Gap)
View Hotel
Country View Inn(Fancy Gap)
  • Free Internet
View Hotel
All reviewspancake makerfront deskrenovated roombaconcinnamon rollsextra spaceovernight hotelrecently stayed herestaff were courteousfollowing morningeggssitting areacomfortable bedfree breakfastomeletwould stay here againhot tub
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 7 May 2013

A great overnight pit stop for a long journey south. We left from Southern Ontario Canada and decided to spend the night, rather than drive through to Myrtle Beach. It was a comfortable bed, clean and spacious room. The inclusive breakfast was perfect for our needs (traveling with 2 children). When we travel south again, we will be sure to stop here for another stay.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 21 April 2013

I stay at this Hotel at least twice a year and feel it deserves to be recognized. I usually arrive after midnight and the person working at the registration counter is always extremely friendly.
The rooms are great, as with all HI. Whats most important to me is how well I sleep. A rough noght means a rough day will follow. The reason for staying with HI, even since dropping SW Airlines, is because their beds are reliably comfortable and the Hillsville HI Express is no exception. As for breakfast, this isn't what I consider a breakfast but it will very conveniently get you going. I'm very particular about rating a "meal" but I can get a full breakfast somewhere else. There are other Hotels to choose from and I've tried them all. My choice is HI Express, I'm sure yours will be too.

Room Tip: Floors 2, 3, 4 around 02 - 06 (Stay on the even numbered side) will put you over the pool area and away from the parking lot which means less chance of noise.
  • Stayed: April 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 28 February 2013

We have returned to this HI again as a matter of convenience. It is a great location for a stopover on our way further south. We found it to be every bit as pleasant as before, and BETTER. The bed was fantastic! I have not slept so comfortably in a hotel in a long time if ever.

The complimentary breakfast was also very good. The variety of choices was tremendous and everything we tried was very good.

Thank you again for a very restful stay.

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 January 2013

In town on business, I returned to this hotel. I found the staff a little laid back, but friendly. I was upgraded to a suite, and found my room spacious, quiet and clean. The HVAC worked well. The breakfast was the usual HIE grub, but was fresh. Limited fresh fruit. There are limited resturants for dinner near the hotel, most are 3+ miles away. Some delivery is available.

Room Tip: Rooms on the back side of the hotel will have less road noise
  • Stayed: January 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 29 October 2012

Stayed one night in a very beautiful, very clean room. Checkin was breeze (I had book the night before). Parking lot is well lighted. Breakfast was very yummy! Would stay there again if in the area. Restaurants right next door.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled with family