This was a nice place to stop and rest after driving over 400 miles. Rooms were not real abundant because of special events, but we got one at last minute.
It was really nice and clean. The breakfast was great.
My only concern was the group of M/C riders sitting outside the door smoking where you had to go through their smoke to go in and out.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The newest addition along the mountains of southwest Virginia is the Holiday Inn Express Hotel of Hillsville, Virginia, conveniently located to I-77 and Exit 14, Adjacent to Shoney s Restaurant. The hotel is located just two miles from the Annual Labor Day Flea market and Gun Show. Special in room amenities include: FREE HIGH SPEED INTERNET, microwave and refrigerator, and free local calls. BUSINESS: Crossroad Institute, Vaughan Bassett Furniture Store, Wilcohess, Tune & Toler and Parkdale Mills. HOSPITAL: Twin County Regional Health Care UNIVERSITIES: Radford University and Virginia Tech University Local Attractions are Blue Ridge Parkway, New River Trial State Park, Annual Fiddlers Convention, Annual Labor Day Gun Show, Foster falls park and Blue Ridge Music Center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), IHG, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., getaroom.com, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your Holiday Inn Express reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel Hillsville
- Holiday Inn Hillsville
- Holiday Inn Express Hillsville
- Hillsville Holiday Inn