Super 8 Hillsville
US$124
US$100
Quality Inn Hillsville(Hillsville)(Great Value!)
US$72
Comfort Inn(Hillsville)(Great Value!)
US$116
US$112
Motel 6 Hillsville(Hillsville)(Great Value!)
US$68
US$63
Knob Hill Motor Lodge(Hillsville)(Great Value!)
US$74
Red Roof Inn Hillsville(Hillsville)(Great Value!)
US$67
Priceline
US$144
US$129
Hampton.com
US$54
Priceline
All reviewsroom was cleanwafflesnice breakfast areaone nightworking orderstaff was friendlyno elevatorother hotels in the areareturn tripfree breakfastdefinitely stay here againrefrigerator and microwavepleasant stayroad tripmyrtle beachscottsuper8
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 5 April 2014

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 March 2014

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 30 March 2014

I generally trust the Super 8 chain of motels to be reasonably priced and always clean, so looking for a place to stop for the night on a trip south to Florida we stopped in Hillsville and chose this place. As usual the Super 8 motels are nothing fancy, but this one was convenient (Close to the highway & close to places to eat). Out room was comfortable and everything was clean. Really that is all we ask for, but this place proved to be more.

In the morning I had a nice shower, but the water turned cold for my wife, and when we went down to take advantage of their included breakfast, I overheard conversations between the desk and service about breakers & overloads, so I asked if they had problems with their hot water heaters. I was asked if we ran out of hot water and when I explained, I was told to make sure I mention it when we checked out. Sure enough, we were given a 40% discount, so our total bill was just $40.00. Can't complain much about that.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 March 2014

Staff was nice and Room okay, the main concern was the doors to the building that are supposed to be locked were broken. Any one could enter the building and it did not feel safe, especially since the building I was in was around back. No heat in the hall, and it was very cold.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled solo