“Hampton Short Stay”

Hampton Inn Petersburg / Hopewell
Ranked #1 of 7 Hotels in Hopewell
Reviewed 30 November 2013

Stay at this hotel for a quick night stay. Everything was excellent. Room was spacious and clean. Breakfast was the standard breakfast at a Hampton Inn. It was on time and nice and hot. Would definitely stay again.

Reviewed 28 November 2013

We stayed here on our way to Washington DC. This is a fairly new Hampton Inn. It is very pretty, you will be surprised by the breakfast room. The food was really very good and a nice variety. They had a problem with the entry cards and had to open doors for you anytime you had to get back into your room. The problem was resolved the next day. The help staff never lost their patience and were very nice.

Room Tip: All the rooms are pretty new. The back side might be quieter.
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 21 November 2013

Fabulous customer service and helpful employees, with every need I had. Late at night, early in the morning - the staff was always available for any questions I had and recommended dining and directions assistance. I will definitely stay here again for business trips!

Reviewed 14 November 2013

I was very pleased with my stay. The room was so comfortable and spacious. I've already told my local friends that they should always recommend this hotel! Hamptons are always very nice, but this one exceeded my expectations.

Reviewed 14 November 2013

The moment we walked into the Hampton Inn located in Hopewell VA we were treated like family. As we checked in the front desk women was baking cookies! It was a speedy check in and she later called my room to make sure everything was ok. We left a gift for a friend checking in later and the front desk staff was amazing about making sure she received it when she checked in. The room was so clean and comfortable! I would stay at this location any time.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 12 November 2013

This hotel was wonderful. It was recently renovated and everything was nice and clean and very modern. The staff were extremely helpful, accommodating and very nice. The rooms were very clean and beautifully decorated. We are frequent Hampton Inn visitors and this is the best one we've seen yet! I also really liked how centrally located this hotel was to lots of things to do in the area. Great historic sites to see and good nearby shopping as well. Plus, Richmond is just a short distance up the highway!

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 November 2013

I chose this Hampton because of its location the other side of Richmond Virginia. I was on my way to Florida from Rochester New York. I arrived late in the evening they were very accommodating and very nice at the front desk. The room was clean and comfortable. I stayed at this hotel going down to Florida and coming back from Florida. The breakfast in the morning was more than enough, they even gave me a snack bag for later in the morning.

Room Tip: I always ask for a room away from the road so that I can get a great night sleep.
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled solo
Also consider these accommodations in or near Hopewell
Hampton Inn Petersburg-Southpark Mall
Fairfield Inn & Suites Hopewell
Comfort Suites Southpark
Comfort Suites Southpark
#3 of 8 in Colonial Heights

Been to Hampton Inn Petersburg / Hopewell? Share your experiences!