“Fore!”

Homestead Old Course
Ranked #3 of 11 things to do in Hot Springs
More attraction details
Owner description: Redesigned by Rees Jones, this historic 18-hole golf course has been transformed into a challenging par-72 layout.
Reviewed 28 May 2014

The greens and fairways were some of the greenest and perfectly manicured as I have ever seen. The Falconry was awesome and I wish I had stayed longer for a repeat..very exciting!

Reviewed 21 May 2014

This is the third time that I have played the Old Course. Greens and fairways were perfect. Pace of play was good. This course is great for my confidence. You can reach most of the par 5's in two and the fairways are wide open. The course isn't too long which is fine with me. Definitely a fun course to play with awesome views of the mountains and the resort.

Reviewed 29 October 2013 via mobile

We played here first and loved it. The course is impeccable. Well maintained and beautiful. It was challenging and interesting. You should not miss an opportunity to play here.

Reviewed 27 October 2013

For an older style course this is okay. The fairways are a but bumpy not billiard table smooth like most newer courses. THe distances are short so even average players like me have a chance at an eagle on the par 5s. Lot of par 5s and 3s, so it's not a boring place to play. A couple of really nice holes. I'd play it again I suppose. But it's not on my "must play here again" list.

Reviewed 19 September 2013

Challenging but fair, fantastic views of the surrounding area. The halfway house in great need of renovation and cleaning of rest rooms.