“Worried we lost our $550”
Review of Virginia Wine Country Tours - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Virginia Wine Country Tours
Reviewed 25 March 2014 via mobile

They cashed our check for a gift certificate we got for my parents when they come to visit and I'm trying to book our tour. I have sent numerous emails asking for a phone number to call to book this tour and discuss the details of the tour but they just keep sending an email back saying to fill out the certificate redemption form requiring our credit card. It's absurd? What do you do at this point? Just read all these reviews and I'm gut wrenching sick...

3  Thank Meaghan S

Reviewed 25 September 2013

Take great care, here. Doing business as Virginia Wine Country Tours, Capitol (yes, CapitOl) Wine Tours, DC Limousines & Events, tec Oasis Group, LLC, and many others.

All of the experiences reported below - unfortunately - reflect a pervasive set of business practices and representaions perpetuated....and, all are a spot-on!

11  Thank Kent B
Reviewed 26 July 2013

Cashed our check and then charged us double using our credit card number. Cannot get in touch with them and are trying to dispute the charges. Do not use this company.

8  Thank AB1872
Reviewed 21 June 2012

... by the Attorney General of Virginia, according to the Washington Post:

According to the article, the suit alleges that the company "canceled on clients at the last minute, failed to take them to all their promised stops, and did not provide refunds."

Very glad I checked here first before booking! Still looking for a reputable company for my upcoming trip.

17  Thank CincyGrrl
See more reviews
Reviewed 21 March 2012

Virginia Wine tours took two weeks to email me back. They sent me a contract and no contact information for me to speak with someone. They wanted full nonrefundable payment. I luckily saw this site and decided not to go with this company. We tried Point to Point Limo Wine Tours instead for our Bachelorette Wine Tour Party. I was able to speak to someone who was very helpful and gave me all the information I needed. They arranged everything. The Limo driver showed up on time and was great! I'm so happy we went with them instead.

14  Thank J F