If you are looking for a nice out of the way place, this is it. It is tucked in a quiet town with not a lot to do but relax. My room was clean and spacious. The wifi was not all that great and my balcony was a little dirty. It also had a musty smell that old places on the water sometimes have. The food was great as well the views.
The pool area is great, the beach area okay, but the water is not the greatest to swim in.
Definite place to return to
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- On a lush peninsula in Virginia's historic Northern Neck, the waterfront Tides Inn has welcomed generations of friends and families who cherish the relaxed pace of local life and the Southern hospitality of our staff. Guests can learn to sail at the on-site sailing school or explore the calm waterways via paddle boards, kayaks and canoes while spotting golden eagles, osprey and herons. The 18-hole Golden Eagle golf course is a pleasantly challenging wooded course with water hazards, and there is also a Par-3 course, tennis, croquet, and spa, plus bicycles for pedaling into town. Our farm-to-table cuisine highlights oysters from the nearby Rappahannock River, and we're located on the Chesapeake Bay Wine Trail with several Virginia wineries nearby. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with 5viajes2012 S.L. and Preferred Hotels so you can book your The Tides Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Tides Hotel Irvington
- Tides Hotel Irvington
- The Tides Inn Irvington, Virginia