A long weekend with a great friend at The Tides Inn was incredibly relaxing and enjoyable. The main building and restaurant/patio/bar is well done and up to date. The hotel/inn needs some updating (especially for the price) but suited our needs. Bikes, kayaking and paddleboarding were wonderful and the Inn is convenient to a number of vineyards/wineries and quaint local shopping and dining. We enjoyed our spa services - the spa manager is excellent.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- On a lush peninsula in Virginia's historic Northern Neck, the waterfront Tides Inn has welcomed generations of friends and families who cherish the relaxed pace of local life and the Southern hospitality of our staff. Guests can learn to sail at the on-site sailing school or explore the calm waterways via paddle boards, kayaks and canoes while spotting golden eagles, osprey and herons. The 18-hole Golden Eagle golf course is a pleasantly challenging wooded course with water hazards, and there is also a Par-3 course, tennis, croquet, and spa, plus bicycles for pedaling into town. Our farm-to-table cuisine highlights oysters from the nearby Rappahannock River, and we're located on the Chesapeake Bay Wine Trail with several Virginia wineries nearby. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your The Tides Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Tides Hotel Irvington
- Tides Hotel Irvington
- The Tides Inn Irvington, Virginia