Stayed at Keswick Hall for 3 nights for meetings. My second trip to Charlottesville and second stay at Keswick.
Just an all-around beautiful property. The setting is amazing and the amenities are fantastic. Meetings took most of the time so the highlight for me was the stunning views overlooking the hills from the lounge when we had breaks.
Didn't make it in the pool but the family aquatic center is huge. The infinity pool looks incredible but it was under repair while I was there. Tennis center, golf course, all right there and many things available off site.
My room was fantastic with a semi-private veranda overlooking the front drive. Huge bed and a colossal bath tub.
A bit of a drive to downtown Charlottesville but well worth the travel to stay here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This place is temporarily closed for major renovations. It will reopen in 2019. History and spectacular landscapes come together at Charlottesville, where Thomas Jefferson country meets Virginia's Blue Ridge Mountains. Celebrated landmarks, including Jefferson's Monticello and the University of Virginia, are clustered here among swathes of the East Coast's most beautiful scenery, home to renowned horse races, hunts and vineyards. This is the setting for Keswick Hall & Golf Club, an impressive resort with 48 newly refreshed guest rooms, a luxurious spa and the award winning Pete Dye golf course, Full Cry. Enjoy tennis, archery, award-winning dining, croquet, children's activities and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, bedfinder AG, getaroom.com and Odigeo so you can book your Keswick Hall reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Keswick Hall Hotel Keswick
- Hall At Monticello Charlottesville Keswick