“Great Burgers”

NN Burger Kilmarnock
Ranked #2 of 29 Restaurants in Kilmarnock
Price range: US$5 - US$10
Cuisines: American, Grill
Description: Voted "Best Burger" in Virginia by the readers of the Virginia Living Magazine in their annual Reader's Poll. Serving chef-crafted, wood grilled gourmet Burgers, Twister Fries, Hand-spun Shakes, Craft Beers and Wine. Live Music several nights each week.
Williamsburg, VA
“Great Burgers”
Reviewed 15 August 2014 via mobile

Nice selection of burgers. Went with my grandson for the first time. He recommended the veggie burger. Delicious !! The potatoes were also great. The staff was very friendly. I will certainly return when visiting my family.

Chicago, Illinois
“Very Disappointing”
Reviewed 15 August 2014

After all the hype and great reviews we expected a real treat, but despite it not being Halloween, we were tricked! Started out bad by no getting what I ordered or the way I ordered it. The burger was way overcooked and the secret sauce must have been added with an eyedropper. The ambiance is kitchy bur not comfortable. Five Guys for sure and maybe even McDonald's needn't worry.

• Visited August 2014
1 Thank jtraveller23
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Will be back.”
Reviewed 11 August 2014 via mobile

We did carry out today and it was our first time. We ordered "come here burger" a few bacon cheeseburgers and their homemade chips (I think they call them twisters). Everything was tasty and well prepared. The counter workers were friendly. They are not getting a five star review for one reason only...the kitchen floor had not been swept, or properly swept from last night. I was there at 1130am, there was no way the floors were that dirty from just a half hour of business.

1 Thank Nick P
New Jersey
“Definitely worth stopping here. GREAT FOOD”
Reviewed 7 August 2014 via mobile

Fantastic food here. Husband and son loved the burgers, daughter loved the chicken tenders and I loved the marinated steak sandwich. We also had the potato curls which were good though I prefer French fries in general. Onion rings were very good too. Service was fast and friendly and the place was very clean. Four thumbs up from my clan!

• Visited August 2014
Irvington, Virginia
“Fry me a potato!”
Reviewed 30 July 2014

The burgers are good and it is easy to see the restauranteur is trying hard to make the experience a good one for all who enter. The market is limited in Kilmarnock, not very deep with a small population base, so every customer counts!
Lots of variety, with something for every taste, and well served and prepared. The fries are in a swirl, cut like an endless potato, and are delicious!

• Visited July 2014