“Great burgers make sure u get the fries”

NN Burger Kilmarnock
Ranked #2 of 30 Restaurants in Kilmarnock
Price range: US$5 - US$10
Cuisines: American, Grill
Description: Voted "Best Burger" in Virginia Living Magazine's annual reader's poll. Serving chef-crafted fresh (never-frozen) gourmet Burgers, Sandwiches, Salads, famous Twister Chips, Hand-spun decadently-topped Shakes, Craft Beers, Wine and our signature Cocktail. To top it all off, we have an atmosphere that can’t be beat featuring Live Music several times each week.
Reviewed 22 August 2014 via mobile

Great burgers and fries. My kids love it so much their plates were cleaned without saying EAT. We ordered the fries and they ate every last one. A must stop when visiting Kilmarnock.

Reviewed 22 August 2014

Burgers were just as we ordered them. When I requested no bun (gluten intolerant) they offered a lettuce wrap and to cook the burger apart from the others. That's great service! Also love the fries

Reviewed 19 August 2014

Stopped in while touring the Northern Neck on a Saturday drive. The burgers compared with Red Robin or other great burger places. They have a special sauce that has a bit of a "bite" to it, but tasted great. Their twistie fries are unique. They are deep fries spiral cut and very thin. More like twistie potato chips. We lived them.

Reviewed 18 August 2014

We stayed at The Tides Inn in Irvington last week, but wanted to explore the areas for other dinner options as well. We stumbled upon Northern Neck Burger, and it stood out because of its modern looking signs (the town itself has more of an antique feel). My 6yo son is pretty picky, but he loves burgers, so we decided to give it a try. The restaurant itself is pretty cute. You order at the counter, pick a seat and then they bring the food to you. Everyone in my family got some version of the basic cheeseburger except myself who got the steak sandwich. Hands down, mine was the BEST! So insanely good, that I could eat another right now just thinking about it. And the fresh fry-chips! Our half basket was empty in minutes. Delicious!

Two other note-worthy items: they have live music certain nights and they play a cute little "wash your hands" song in the bathroom on repeat. My kids found that hysterical.

Reviewed 15 August 2014 via mobile

Nice selection of burgers. Went with my grandson for the first time. He recommended the veggie burger. Delicious !! The potatoes were also great. The staff was very friendly. I will certainly return when visiting my family.