“No Service”

Cuisines: Delicatessen
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Takeout
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Takeout
Reviewed 10 November 2011

The service leaves much to be desired. No one cared to take order. I felt bit sick when I left so I checked local heath reviews and was horrified by what was found. Please review before considering eating here. http://www.healthspace.ca/Clients/VDH/Loudoun/Loudoun_Website.nsf

3  Thank Katie S
There are newer reviews for Deli South

Reviewed 27 October 2011

The Deli WAS a great place....good food....service etc.

Perhaps success has gone to their head....ran into the owner(s) out of the restaurant and they were so incredibly rude and obnoxious that I will never go to Deli South again or suggest anyone else go their either.

Leesburg is a SMALL community. If you own a business here ....remember that. Treat the people of the community (and all people) with the respect and the dignity that they deserve. Just because you are successful....that does not give you the right to look down upon others.

3  Thank runningtravel2010
Reviewed 14 December 2010

I live in the area, and Deli South is a great place to grab lunch when you want a quality sandwich and not the hassle of parking you get towards the historic part of town. As a native NYer, though, I am always incredibly annoyed that they aren't open on Sundays. There really just isn't anywhere to get good bagels in area, and Deli South is one of the few places you can go. But if you want to relax on a Sunday with a bagel and coffee and the paper -- you can't do it there!

Reviewed 18 November 2010

I live in Leesburg and this is a great place for a quick bite - breakfast or lunch. We've had them cater events for us and the food is top notch. Nothing terribly fancy, just great food (especially the BBQ) at good prices.

I haven't experienced any of the poor customer service that some of the other reviewers have mentioned. I've always been helped promptly and by someone with a smile.

Reviewed 3 November 2009

You know you have a great place when you walk in and can smell the food actually being cooked on site! The bagles, scones and muffins are baked in the store each and every morning! No day old stuff here...The sandwich meat is actual meat and NOT "lunchmeat"! When I ordered my roast beef sandwich, they actually took the roast and sliced it before my eyes! When my wife asked what brand of turkey they used (she wanted it for home) they said they roast it on site and slice it for sandwiches! Who does that anymore? This is the best place to get a sandwich...once you have Deli South, nothing will be the same again!