All reviewsbasketball courtfamily weddinghome away from homecomplimentary breakfastfull kitchenfire pitloved this hotelwedding blockearly checkbreakfast staffvery nice hotelpleasant stayroom was spaciouswould definitely stay here againfront desk staffgreat place to stayhot tub
Reviewed 20 February 2014

Must Try, the hotel shuttle picked me up at the airport and I checked in and was invited to drinks and a meal and a social. was a very nice relaxing evening and waited on the snow to begin. had dinner and and some wine and went to bed----GREAT NITE !!!!

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 19 February 2014

My wife and I loved our accommodations. The bed was so comfortable. I love the amenities and the breakfast as well. The breakfast staff was the friendliest ever. Highly recommend for anyone wanting a nice, comfortable, quiet weekend.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 February 2014

We stayed there for several nights recently while a close family member was undergoing emergency surgery at the nearby Inova Loudon Hospital. The staff were most accommodating to our ever changing needs (4 month old and changing overnight guests) and met every request with a smile and "can we do anything else to assist" attitude. The staff members who served the breakfast and the afternoon meal were the most enjoyable folks one could deal with. As a Hilton Diamond member, I can not recall any hotel in the Hilton family which could surpass the staff at this location.

Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Robert W
Reviewed 31 January 2014

breakfast lacked fresh fruit and variety. rooms were large but lacked enough lighting for tired eyes to see. bathroom ventilation fan was in the permanent on position and was noisy i looked forever for a way to turn it off. Staff could be better trained on how to use different payment methods to ease in the check in and out process.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 31 January 2014

My husband had business to do in Leesburg and I went along for the ride. I had reviewed all of the hotels in Leesburg on Trip Advisor and found Homewood to be rated highly. I was going to be shopping for the day and what a great location we were in. Spent some time at the Outlets even though it was 15 degrees outside. Good part was very few people were there. There is an fun shopping area where the Wegman's Food Store is located with lots of restaurant choices.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple