All reviewsbasketball courtfamily weddinghome away from homecomplimentary breakfastfull kitchenfire pitloved this hotelwedding blockearly checkbreakfast staffvery nice hotelpleasant stayroom was spaciouswould definitely stay here againfront desk staffgreat place to stayhot tub
Reviewed 12 November 2017

Had 40 people for family wedding. Staff great with all arrivals and busy pre wedding activities. Helped with shuttles to wedding venue and needs. Rooms perfect for visiting and a little noise. Breakfast was great for get together soon. Thanks to all!

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 7 November 2017

Our stay was pleasant. The room was quite spacious and well equipped. It was very clean and the bed was very comfortable. Towels and bath amenities were above average. We stayed as guests attending a wedding. I still thought the rate was a bit high for the location. We did not need the full kitchen for a 2 night stay, however I could see where that would be nice for some travelers. We were there on a weekend so we did not partake of the social hours with free food during the week. Nor did we partake of the breakfast, but I understand it was hot and nice. Our room was not cleaned during the day, but after I called the front desk it was cleaned late afternoon when we left to attend a wedding. We did have trouble logging into the internet.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 November 2017

My wife and I reserved 6 rooms at the Homewood Suites for our family and friends for our son’s wedding for 2 nights. ALL of the staff were extremely friendly and helpful. The property is exceptionally well maintained. Some of the reserved rooms were standard rooms. Ours had an small kitchen, living room and bedroom. The rooms were very comfortable. The sofa in our room had some fabric wear (as in fabric coming apart but not bad) which is why I give it 4 stars rather than 5. The included breakfast was better than most and, during the week, they have complimentary drinks and snacks.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 26 October 2017

Excellent accommodations for business travel. More spacious than a standard hotel room. Kitchen allows for groceries, cooking, snacks, etc - very convient. All the staff are friendly and helpful. Excellent value.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 16 October 2017 via mobile

My husband and I stayed at the Homewood Suites in Leesburg from the 4th of October until the 8th of October. We were exhibitors in the renowned Waterford Homes Tour and Craft Exhibit, a show we have done for 30+ years, and this year, staying at the Homewood Suites, made it an extremely positive experience! The easy location was wonderful, and the fact that it was Quiet, when I knew there were other events going on there, was a relief!!
The morning complimentary breakfast was great! Interesting every morning-hearty and varied, but always good, and made for a great start to the day!! Friday and Saturday nights, we are just up the street at a wonderful Mexican Restaurant, DEL RIO....ate outside, since it was so warm, with a group of great friends, and then returned to the Homewood Suites for a GOOD NIGHT’S SLEEP!!!!!
Highly recommend!!!!