“Nice venue”
Review of Tally Ho Theatre

Tally Ho Theatre
Ranked #29 of 69 things to do in Leesburg
Reviewed 16 April 2016 via mobile

This is a nice music and theater venue in the historic part of downtown Leesburg. It's easy to find, and it's not really a problem to park, which is a major plus.

2  Thank QuickWhitTravel

Reviewed 14 January 2016

Ok so not everything is perfect. It's not gourmet dining & the place needs more upgrades - but they're working on it. Yet to see live music in an intimate setting at a restored historic theater with several bars (so you don't have to wait forever) that have a good selection of craft brews, to me that's the ideal live music venue. Like the good old days (80s & 90s) in NJ or Baltimore for me.

2  Thank HerbyD428
Reviewed 14 August 2015

Saw the Little River Band here. Was skeptical at first, but the sound system blew our socks off. Never heard of the place until I was surfing the net for 60-80's bands. We bought 100 buck VIP tickets and had access to early seating, the balcony and private bar and bathrooms. Met the owner, Don Devine, after the concert and had a nice chat with he and his younger son. This family has long roots in the community and cares a great deal about the area and it shows with the money they put into this Leesburg landmark. It is such a small, intimated venue that there is no bad seat. We will not hesitate to visit again. Great family operation and Don should be proud of his sons (I spoke with the younger one who was quite knowledgable about the sound system). One of the best concerts that I have been to for a long time. Thanks, Devines. Keep bringing these acts to the local area so I don't have to travel.

2  Thank PJWallyrock
Reviewed 8 June 2015

My boyfriend and I purchased VIP tickets to see Buckcherry here on June 7. The extra $30 for each VIP ticket was a total waste of money. I was told we'd have entry access an hour prior to the show and also to the bar but since there's no separate entrance for VIP's you're left standing in line, waiting to get inside like every other ticket holder. It was a standing so I'm assuming during other events they may have chairs near stage VIP's can gain access to. We had no VIP privileges that the basic ticket holder didn't have. Overall, the band was awesome and I would definitely go back but save money spent on the VIP tickets so I could buy more drinks!!

6  Thank Sarah G
See more reviews
Reviewed 17 March 2015

We came down to see a concert at Tally Ho. Our first time there. From what I understand it's an Historic movie theatre converted into more of a concert venue. No chairs on the first level that I saw but I believe there are some on the second floor/balcony area, although I can't confirm that.

There were two bars set up serving beer, soda, and water. Capacity is around 750 people I believe and it was pretty packed for our show. It gets very stuffy and downright warm with all those bodies around you but that's to be expected in a smaller place.

Parking was great, garage right beside the theatre. No issues finding a spot even though we showed up about 30 minutes into the start time of the event.

The acoustics were good, and the bands sounded great. I wouldn't mind coming back here to see another show in the future.

3  Thank Alex H