“Great Venue for All Kinds of Shows”
Review of Tally Ho Theatre

Tally Ho Theatre
Ranked #29 of 69 things to do in Leesburg
Reviewed 23 June 2016

We have now seen a handful of musical acts and comedy acts and Tally Ho is a great place for types of shows. A fantastic crowd combine with really good acoustics means that the theatre plays well to all types of activity. Ticket prices are always reasonable, as are drink prices and the addition of Tally Ho Taco brings it to a whole other level in terms of food service.

Great venue, great great prices, and great food!

1  Thank Allan L

Reviewed 16 April 2016 via mobile

This is a nice music and theater venue in the historic part of downtown Leesburg. It's easy to find, and it's not really a problem to park, which is a major plus.

2  Thank QuickWhitTravel
Reviewed 14 January 2016

Ok so not everything is perfect. It's not gourmet dining & the place needs more upgrades - but they're working on it. Yet to see live music in an intimate setting at a restored historic theater with several bars (so you don't have to wait forever) that have a good selection of craft brews, to me that's the ideal live music venue. Like the good old days (80s & 90s) in NJ or Baltimore for me.

2  Thank HerbyD428
Reviewed 14 August 2015

Saw the Little River Band here. Was skeptical at first, but the sound system blew our socks off. Never heard of the place until I was surfing the net for 60-80's bands. We bought 100 buck VIP tickets and had access to early seating, the balcony and private bar and bathrooms. Met the owner, Don Devine, after the concert and had a nice chat with he and his younger son. This family has long roots in the community and cares a great deal about the area and it shows with the money they put into this Leesburg landmark. It is such a small, intimated venue that there is no bad seat. We will not hesitate to visit again. Great family operation and Don should be proud of his sons (I spoke with the younger one who was quite knowledgable about the sound system). One of the best concerts that I have been to for a long time. Thanks, Devines. Keep bringing these acts to the local area so I don't have to travel.

2  Thank PJWallyrock
See more reviews
Reviewed 8 June 2015

My boyfriend and I purchased VIP tickets to see Buckcherry here on June 7. The extra $30 for each VIP ticket was a total waste of money. I was told we'd have entry access an hour prior to the show and also to the bar but since there's no separate entrance for VIP's you're left standing in line, waiting to get inside like every other ticket holder. It was a standing so I'm assuming during other events they may have chairs near stage VIP's can gain access to. We had no VIP privileges that the basic ticket holder didn't have. Overall, the band was awesome and I would definitely go back but save money spent on the VIP tickets so I could buy more drinks!!

6  Thank Sarah G