“Third time's a charm” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #3 of 7 Hotels in Leesburg
Buffalo, NY
“Third time's a charm”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 June 2013

Just back from another stay at the Comfort Suites, Leesburg. This is fast becoming my one of my favorite properties. The hotel is always clean, the staff excellent and their attention to customer service is outstanding. Hat's off to Laura the GM. I would stay at ANY hotel she managed. Her commitment to customer service should be taught at a school somewhere. She cooks dinner for guests on Tuesday's, outstanding cook (and desert maker).

Highly recommend this property.

• Stayed June 2013, travelled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Laura F, General Manager at Comfort Suites Leesburg, responded to this review, 11 June 2013
Thank you for taking time out of your day to write a review. I am very pleased to hear that we were able to make another stay at Comfort Suites Leesburg enjoyable for you. We hope to see you again very soon. Thank you again.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (43)
wilmington nc
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 May 2013 via mobile

This Comfort Suites is great for many reasons. Close to historic Leesburg with quaint antique shops, restaurants, and old town charm. Parking downtown can be validated at restaurants. Cost us just 50 cents for over 2 hours. Hotel convenient to outlet mall and restaurants. Office manager very knowledgeable on local wineries and gave us insight and tasting coupons. Breakfast is good. Typical for hotel food. Highly recommend!

• Stayed May 2013
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Laura F, General Manager at Comfort Suites Leesburg, responded to this review, 31 May 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a review on your experience at our hotel and some of the great attractions Loudoun County has to offer. We hope you return to Comfort Suites Leesburg and "Get Lost in Loudoun" very soon. Thank you again.
Phoenixville, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 May 2013

We loved our 3-day stay. The staff was extremely friendly and helpful in many ways. The room was very clean and comfortable. The breakfast was your typical deluxe continental and was quite good. I loved the sausage and the coffee was excellent. The location is convenient to Rt 15 byp and 7W business. They have $3 discount coupons for Oaklands. See website for a list of all the amenities including a nice patio in the back.

Room Tip: Room 112 is conveniently located to all the amenities. It is more spacious and has a desk and a big...
  • Stayed May 2013, travelled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Thank you for your wonderful review. We are glad you chose Comfort Suites Leesburg and were able to enjoy one of the many great attractions Loudoun County has to offer. We hope you return to Loudoun County and Comfort Suites Leesburg very soon. Thank you again.
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 April 2013

I would like to take a moment to thank Laura and her staff for a wonderful stay at this hotel. Everything was wonderful. This hotel was everything I would expect from a Comfort Suites and then some. Definately better than older style Comfort Inns or an Econo Lodge. It all boils down to the level of customer sevice. After my mother and I made a four hour drive we were greeted by Tyler, a wonderful young man who helped us out a lot! We were in town for the Lee wedding. It was my cousin who got married. Tyler did a great job and answered any questions me and my family had. I don't usually do the driving when my family and I visit Virginia, but my Father wasn't feeling well so he stayed home this time. I was certainly tired after the four hour drive, and it was such a delight to find a nice professional guy behind the Front Desk who made check in quick and easy.

We were put right near everyone else that booked with the wedding and I was happy about that. The room was very clean and the beds were very comfortable. They were almost as comfortable as my own and I slept good both nights. I also want to say that I also enjoyed the breakfast. I loved the sausage and the pastries and waffles were also very good.

On the day of the wedding, I got to meet Laura, the GM. She was very friendly and helpful with everything, so thank you Laura. The only part of our stay that was less than desireable was that, our trolley driver got lost on the way to the winery and it took us forever to get there, but I know that this wasn't the hotels fault. In fact I think my Aunt called up and asked the hotels shuttle van to assist, so Thank You for that :) I just thought I would mention it in case other guests want to use this trolley service. The guy didn't know where he was going and turned around five times, when we were told he was just up there the day before. He wasn't paying any attention to my family when they told him to stop and ask for directions. Again, not the hotels fault. Im sure my Aunt called the trolley service to complain because the guy really should've known where he was going. It was an awful experience and I hope other guests don't run into the same problem with this trolley service.

On the night we arrived, I got to relax in the hotels pool and spa area. I really enjoyed the whirlpool. Very relaxing after a long trip. I also work for Choice Hotels and I know how hard it can be to please customers sometimes. I know this from being a Front Desk clerk for 8 years. Everyone at this hotel did an Awesome job and I can't saw enough kind words about Laura and her staff. I can see that all of you take pride in this property. It shows it, and you all should be very proud of it. Thanks again :)

• Stayed April 2013
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Laura F, General Manager at Comfort Suites Leesburg, responded to this review, 29 April 2013
Thank you for your wonderful review. We are glad you and your family enjoyed their stay at Comfort Suites Leesburg. We are also glad we were able to help out when the Hired Shuttle service had issues. We hope to see you again. Thank you again.
Schuylkill Haven, Pennsylvania
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 April 2013

We stayed here for the Leesburg Outdoor Garden Show and it was a good choice. The staff is courteous and friendly and our reserved check in and check out went smoothly. Our room was clean and spacious. There were 3 wedding parties staying here and you wouldn't have known it. The noise level was almost non-existent. The courtesy breakfast had something for everyone.
We would definitely stay here again and highly recommend it.

• Stayed April 2013, travelled as a couple
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Laura F, General Manager at Comfort Suites Leesburg, responded to this review, 22 April 2013
We are glad you chose Comfort Suites Leesburg while attending the Leesburg Flower & Garden Show. Thank you for your review and we hope to see you soon.
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 April 2013 via mobile

We stayed here on a recommendation, and we were quite pleased with our stay! No slamming doors, great variety for breakfast, clean gym, large rooms...really good value! I would stay again if I were in the area.

• Stayed April 2013
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Thank you for your review. We are pleased that you stayed with us from a recommendation and hope that you would recommend us to others. We look forward to seeing you again.
Georgetown, PA
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 April 2013

Stayed at the Comfort Suites in Leesburg because of it's proximity to Washington, D.C. The overall experience was great. The front desk staff were friendly, pleasant and helpful. Check in and check out was fast and efficient. The room was clean and spacious. We had no issues with cleanliness of the room or the facility. The room was quiet and the beds very comfortable. The housekeeping staff were also efficient and friendly. Breakfast was more than adequate with hot items and the usual cold items. The area was clean and well stocked with an attendant insuring that everything ran smoothly and the hot items were replenished promptly. We would definitely consider returning. We do have two recommendations for the management. We did have a handicapped room and the shower/tub did not have anywhere for your soap, shampoo etc. and it would have been nice to have something to put those items in. Not a big deal just something that would have been helpful. The second recommendation is that the front desk staff have some stools or higher chairs to sit on rather than standing behind the desk. In our view this would have been more inviting to see upon entering the facility.

• Stayed April 2013, travelled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Laura F, General Manager at Comfort Suites Leesburg, responded to this review, 15 April 2013
Thank you for your review and your business. I also would like to thank you for your recommendations. We take all of our guests comments and recommendations seriously. We very much appreciate your loyalty to Comfort Suites Leesburg and look forward to seeing again.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Leesburg
Homewood Suites by Hilton Leesburg
Hampton Inn and Suites Leesburg
Clarion Inn Historic Leesburg
Embassy Suites by Hilton Dulles - North/Loudoun
Hilton Garden Inn Dulles North
Hampton Inn Dulles-Cascades

Been to Comfort Suites Leesburg? Share your experiences!