“Perfect for the large group of a wedding party”

Ranked #3 of 7 Hotels in Leesburg
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
“Perfect for the large group of a wedding party”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 June 2014

We stayed here as part of a group from out of town for a wedding. Room was nice size and very comfortable -- although the furniture and carpets in our room were a bit dated and worn. The room and hotel were clean, the staff were very friendly and accommodating. Popcorn machine in the lobby and warm cookies in the afternoon. They did a good job of handling a good sized group of us in one of their meeting rooms adjacent to the nice little outdoor terrace for a post rehearsal dinner gathering. I had managed to pack everything but my toiletries and the staff graciously found complimentary toothbrush, hairspray and tooth floss! Complimentary breakfast was good though I think we overwhelmed them a bit -- the coffee supply was consistently taxed. Location is great and reasonably priced. Suggestion for breakfast -- lactose-free milk to go with the cereal.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with friends
Amy C, General Manager at Comfort Suites Leesburg, responded to this review, 2 July 2014
Dear Lesley,

Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your recent stay with your large wedding group. We have our wedding parties down to a science with 4-5 every weekend, we have plenty of practice.

We are currently in the process of a large renovation with new furniture, lamps, bathrooms, curtains, and more. You will love the changes we are making, so you will have to come back and see how the new rooms look in mid-September. We are just 12 years old, but we are going for a new modern change.

I always forget an items or too, so its great to be able to stop by the desk for hair spray or even a sewing kit for a quick repair. I am glad we had the items you needed.

I hope we will see you back at the Suites again in the future!

Have a great holiday weekend!

Comfort Suites Leesburg

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (43)
Chesterfield, Virginia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 June 2014

Recently spent 2 nights in this hotel while attending nearby graduation. Found the property to be very clean, comfortable, affordable, centrally located (easy access from highway). Very nice complimentary (expanded) continental breakfast. Beds remarkably comfortable. Airport shuttle.Very courteous and helpful staff. Would not hesitate to recommend!

• Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
Dear Graduation Guest,

I would like to thank you for staying with Comfort Suites during your recent stay in Leesburg. Graduation is such a fun occasion, so I am glad to hear we could accommodate your recent visit. I wish we could have provided a little cooler weather for you during your stay, but maybe next time.

I hope we will be your new home away from home when coming to visit your family in Leesburg. Have a great holiday weekend and we look forward to seeing you again in the future.

Austin, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 June 2014

This was a great place to stay when biking the C & O Canal towpath. The bike shuttle to and from White's Ferry was excellent and the manager who did our shuttle told me that he would share the tip I gave him with his staff. Nice! The hotel is in good shape and the shuttle drivers and front desk people gave excellent customer service. We were a large group and they handled us well and were very attentive to our needs. Hoses to wash down bikes and also a bike storage room. Cookies at the front desk! Shuttle to restaurants downtown for dinner were also good. I highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with friends
1 Thank Rene S
Dear Rene,

I am happy to hear you enjoyed your recent bike trip into the Comfort Suites. The C&O and W&OD Trail are great local amenities and we are happy to offer a Ride and Stay Package with both trails.

The C&O Canal trail does require a hose down from time to time, when we have rain like we have had this Spring and Summer, so I am glad to hear the water hoses came in handy for your bikes. Some guests have even had to use the on-site laundry room to wash clothes prior to the next days ride.

I hope if you ride into our area in the future that you will come back to see us again. We now offer bag lunches for the trail for your next days ride.

Have a great holiday weekend!

Halifax, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 June 2014

My wife and I stayed at the Comfort Suites in Leesburg Va for two nights in may.
Our room was spacious and well furnished.
Staff were knowledgeable and very curtious.
Breakfast was of good quality
Location could not have been better for us.
All in all nice hotel.
Would stay again..

Room Tip: Ask for a room away from the lift on upper floor.
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
Amy C, General Manager at Comfort Suites Leesburg, responded to this review, 11 June 2014
Dear Fred,

I would like to thank you for taking the time to let us know about your recent visit to the Comfort Suites Leesburg. We love having International guests visit our property when in town. Leesburg has a host of different attractions that are perfect for guests visiting the area.

The amenities found at the Comfort Suites Leesburg are not typically found at a Comfort property, so they make for a more enjoyable visit. We will be making additional upgrades in the coming months to our furniture and in room amenities, so you will have to come back and visit with us again.

Thanks again for your review and we look forward to seeing you again soon.

Regards,

Pennsylvania
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 June 2014

this is a bike friendly hotel with spacious, comfortable rooms. The staff is very friendly. They offer the standard continental-complimentary breakfast but with wider selection and some healthier selections than other hotel chains or even similarly branded properties in other locales

Make sure to ask how late the shuttle runs to pickup point at White's Ferry, and, make sure to leave ample time to catch it. It might be wise to call on the day of your trip to remind the staff of your pending arrival so that they will be ready for your call when you arrive at the ferry. It may be possible to bike from the Virginia side of the ferry, but, the route might be a bit hazardous - certainly not for novice cyclists.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with friends
Dear Historian on the go,

We love our "Ride and Stay" groups. We have a special discounted rate for anyone riding on the C&O Canal Trail or W&OD Trail. We offer a complimentary shuttle to and from White's Ferry and even bag lunches for your next days ride on the trail.

I see that you area a "Historian on the go", so you may want to visit George Marshall's home, Morven Park, or even Oatlands on your next trip to Leesburg, we have discount passes available to all three.

I would like to thank you for letting us know about your experience with our Ride and Stay Package and we hope you will ride in and see us again in the near future.

Northern Virginia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 June 2014

There wasn't quite enough room at my house so when my mother and aunt came to visit, so I set them up at the Comfort Suites in Leesburg. All three of us couldn't have been happier. The room was extremely clean, well appointed with everything they would need for their stay and nicely sized for the two of them. Best of all was the friendly and personal attention they received from the staff at every interaction. Each time I picked my mother up to go somewhere, she would tell me a story about some small act of acknowledgement or kindness that the staff had done for her that day. Extra towels, an extra trip up to empty her trash can, a dinner recommendation, directions... and just being acknowledged with a cheerful greeting each time she left or returned to the lobby. That made me feel better about having her in a hotel, rather than with us. I know that on her next visit, she will be delighted to stay here again.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
Dear Nancy,

I am so glad we were able to be your home away from home for your mother during her resent visit to Leesburg. I am very lucky to have such an amazing staff! I ask my staff to treat our guests, as they would a guest in their home, and they happily oblige every time, after all you are guests in our Comfort Suites Leesburg home.

We hope to see your mother and family back for many future visit to come. Have a great weekend and we look forward to seeing you again soon!

Regards,

Hampton, Virginia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 May 2014

We decided to stay here on a weekend trip to a friends wedding in May 2014. We booked about a week before the trip. Reserved the jacuzzi suite for one night. The room was very nice, spacious, clean and comfortable. There was a mini kitchen w/2 burner stove and fridge, Coffee pot, microwave. Dinette seating area for two. Living area with flat screen tv, couch, table and desk area. Bedroom area with another flat screen tv, comfortable linens, extra pillows. Bathroom was huge with large enough size jacuzzi tub for two.
We checked in pretty late (around 11pm) Check in was quick and easy. Check in staff was very nice. We were located across from the elevators and I was a little concerned about hallway noise. But we heard nothing. The bedroom area in this suite actually has the bathroom between it and the hallway...so no outside noise was heard. There is also a digital thermostat which helped keep the room a good temperature.
Morning Breakfast was great. It was stocked with yogurt, cereals, fruits, eggs, bacon, waffle makers, toasts, pastries, coffee, juices.
We will stay here again.

Room Tip: Jacuzzi suites-a must for the extra $. Very quiet suites.
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
Dear River Girl,

I love opening a review that says "Great Hotel and will stay again"! My goal is to have all of our guest leave the Comfort Suites Leesburg with the same experience you had during your recent visit.

The Executive King Jacuzzi Suite is my favorite room in the hotel. The extra space to spread out, make a quick bite, or just relax in the Jacuzzi bath is always a plus. We have great getaway packages in our Suites in the event you find yourself back in Leesburg in the future. Leesburg is home to 40+ wineries, historic homes, and of course amazing destination restaurants.

I would like to thank you once again for taking the time to let us know about your recent stay and we look forward to seeing you again in the future.

Comfort Suites Leesburg
Also consider these accommodations in or near Leesburg
Hampton Inn and Suites Leesburg
Homewood Suites by Hilton Leesburg
Clarion Inn Historic Leesburg
SpringHill Suites Ashburn Dulles North
Hilton Garden Inn Dulles North
Embassy Suites by Hilton Dulles - North/Loudoun

Been to Comfort Suites Leesburg? Share your experiences!