Hampton Inn and Suites Leesburg
Lansdowne Resort and Spa(Leesburg)
US$409
US$94
Red Roof
US$183
US$163
SpringHill Suites Ashburn Dulles North(Ashburn)(Great Value!)
US$312
US$259
US$224
US$202
Homewood
US$101
Courtyard by Marriott Dulles Town Center(Dulles)(Great Value!)
US$202
US$197
Travelocity
All reviewsfront deskoutlet mallroom was cleanrecommend this hotelnice hotelshopping and restaurantscomplimentary breakfastshower headbreakfast barfamily weddingnext morninggreat roomfresh fruitshort drivepleasant staybusiness tripexcellent stay
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 2 May 2014

We were very pleased with this hotel. Everything went smoothly, accommodations were very nice (we expected very good with Hampton, but this one was exceptional), the desk staff was very friendly and helpful and efficient. Extra notice and we rate superb and definitely the best ever and very pleasant surprise: a) quality of breakfast - great selections, presented very nicely, comfortable room and serving area, staff superb and helpful - and we think we saw a mgr. mingling who appeared to be a professional but roll up your sleeves person and well respected, and b) quiet heat/ac unit! Great stay!

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 April 2014

I helped organize this as a wedding hotel, and I had great customer service during the whole process and a great stay that night. The rooms are clean and spacious, the hotel certainly adequate for all needs, and the location is good for events in the area. Misuk was a great representative of the hotel. The breakfast and coffee offerings were very good as well in the free hotel breakfast kind of way. I definitely recommend this hotel for nearby wedding/events.

Room Tip: Our room was on the freeway side and it was still good and quiet.
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank David M
Reviewed 17 April 2014

The hotel was very nice and the staff very friendly. There was trouble accessing the internet with my tablet so I sought help from the front desk on my way outside. I desk manager showed me a complex way to get on that kicked me off when in the pool area. I tried him twice. turned out there was an easier and more long lasting way to access that I obtained from the hotel operator. Lost time in the hunt however.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 14 April 2014

My family stayed at this hotel for my recent wedding in Leesburg. Everyone commented on how nice the hotel was. I visited it myself before the wedding and thought it was very lovely as well. Clean, modern, etc. I recommend using this hotel if you are having a wedding in the area. Misuk was my room block representative and was great to work with.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Kimberly33
Reviewed 7 April 2014

This place is a pretty standard upscale hotel, as far as decorations and amenities go. The staff were very nice, and the lobby had a very communal atmosphere, where people spent time in the evenings, and had breakfast together. Very pleasant - but the quality of the amenities was very poor. The hotel seemed to be ticking the boxes, and not really caring about the actual amenities themselves. For example - **the hot breakfast.** Yes, they had it. Yes, it was microwaved egg powder. Yes, people ate it. Would I advertise and brag about it? Not really. The bacon was toilet paper thin, and the sausage gravy had the consistency of ranch dressing. The **in room wifi in every room** was very, very slow - no netflix/skyping for this guy. Luckily, they had **HD Digital TVs** - but they were also apparently served over the same internet connection, and froze every minute or so, while the audio played underneath until you flipped the channel up and back. The **Business Center** was one computer and a printer with no paper, and the same slow internet. The staff were fantastic, very pleasant, the rooms were basically clean, and strangely enough I really enjoyed my stay - I was forced into chatting with people in the mornings instead of watching the static picture on the TV, and we had something to talk about ("Can you believe people are eating these eggs?") Would I stay there again? Nope. Would I recommend someone else stay there? Probably not. However, there's potential - Hampton just needs to step it up a notch.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business