“A Plus Experience”

Ranked #5 of 7 Hotels in Leesburg
Richmond, United States
“A Plus Experience”
Reviewed 2 May 2014

We were very pleased with this hotel. Everything went smoothly, accommodations were very nice (we expected very good with Hampton, but this one was exceptional), the desk staff was very friendly and helpful and efficient. Extra notice and we rate superb and definitely the best ever and very pleasant surprise: a) quality of breakfast - great selections, presented very nicely, comfortable room and serving area, staff superb and helpful - and we think we saw a mgr. mingling who appeared to be a professional but roll up your sleeves person and well respected, and b) quiet heat/ac unit! Great stay!

• Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (30)
Reviewed 22 April 2014

I helped organize this as a wedding hotel, and I had great customer service during the whole process and a great stay that night. The rooms are clean and spacious, the hotel certainly adequate for all needs, and the location is good for events in the area. Misuk was a great representative of the hotel. The breakfast and coffee offerings were very good as well in the free hotel breakfast kind of way. I definitely recommend this hotel for nearby wedding/events.

Room Tip: Our room was on the freeway side and it was still good and quiet.
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank David M
Salisbury, Maryland
Reviewed 17 April 2014

The hotel was very nice and the staff very friendly. There was trouble accessing the internet with my tablet so I sought help from the front desk on my way outside. I desk manager showed me a complex way to get on that kicked me off when in the pool area. I tried him twice. turned out there was an easier and more long lasting way to access that I obtained from the hotel operator. Lost time in the hunt however.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with family

Moneta, Virginia
Reviewed 14 April 2014

My family stayed at this hotel for my recent wedding in Leesburg. Everyone commented on how nice the hotel was. I visited it myself before the wedding and thought it was very lovely as well. Clean, modern, etc. I recommend using this hotel if you are having a wedding in the area. Misuk was my room block representative and was great to work with.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank Kimberly33
Frankfort, United States
Reviewed 7 April 2014

This place is a pretty standard upscale hotel, as far as decorations and amenities go. The staff were very nice, and the lobby had a very communal atmosphere, where people spent time in the evenings, and had breakfast together. Very pleasant - but the quality of the amenities was very poor. The hotel seemed to be ticking the boxes, and not really caring about the actual amenities themselves. For example - **the hot breakfast.** Yes, they had it. Yes, it was microwaved egg powder. Yes, people ate it. Would I advertise and brag about it? Not really. The bacon was toilet paper thin, and the sausage gravy had the consistency of ranch dressing. The **in room wifi in every room** was very, very slow - no netflix/skyping for this guy. Luckily, they had **HD Digital TVs** - but they were also apparently served over the same internet connection, and froze every minute or so, while the audio played underneath until you flipped the channel up and back. The **Business Center** was one computer and a printer with no paper, and the same slow internet. The staff were fantastic, very pleasant, the rooms were basically clean, and strangely enough I really enjoyed my stay - I was forced into chatting with people in the mornings instead of watching the static picture on the TV, and we had something to talk about ("Can you believe people are eating these eggs?") Would I stay there again? Nope. Would I recommend someone else stay there? Probably not. However, there's potential - Hampton just needs to step it up a notch.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled on business

1 Thank Nathan B
Westminster, United States
Reviewed 3 April 2014

Overall stay was okay. The person at the front desk at check-in was rude and not very friendly. The rooms and lobby area were clean and maintained. I hope that they find better staff that are friendly and accommodating.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled on business

Seattle, United States
Reviewed 2 April 2014

We experienced very friendly and helpful staff in every single exchange from the housekeeping staff, to the front desk, to our shuttle drivers. We were new to the area and they helped us with all our questions with very helpful and friendly demeanor. The front desk was helpful in arranging a taxi for us and on information about the area. The shuttle driver even was nice enough to blast the heat for us when we felt frozen from the snow and rain on our way home. Thank you for making this a great stay for us!

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Also consider these accommodations in or near Leesburg
Comfort Suites Leesburg
Comfort Suites Leesburg
#4 of 7 in Leesburg
Homewood Suites by Hilton Leesburg
Clarion Inn Historic Leesburg
Embassy Suites by Hilton Dulles - North/Loudoun
SpringHill Suites Ashburn Dulles North
Hampton Inn Dulles-Cascades

Been to Hampton Inn and Suites Leesburg? Share your experiences!